Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rovers 1 Wanderers 2

HomerJay

• Site Supporter

They only came to life once Gamst Pederson came on. He fucking loves playing against us. Just glad he didn't start.

Eagles mom for me but SKD ran himself into the ground. A great through ball late in the game was tried for by Davies he just couldn't lift his legs.

anyone see Robinson trying to open his bottle of Poweraid?

• Moderators

If we offering awards for fcukwit of the year, I think a few of ours are in front of theirs

Constant fcuking bullshit

Eagles is lazy, spearing is a scouse twat, Davies is fat

In fact, it seems Lee is Teflon coated and the rest are wank

Fwiw, we were comfortable almost throughout and should have won by more

If we'd spent 8 million on Rhodes I,d be thinking dodgy deals had gone on

He's less mobile than Davies

Another line up I couldn't have guessed

Another game undefeated, win on Saturday and he's nudging 2 ppg

We are going up

If we offering awards for fcukwit of the year, I think a few of ours are in front of theirs

Constant fcuking bullshit

Eagles is lazy, spearing is a scouse twat, Davies is fat

In fact, it seems Lee is Teflon coated and the rest are wank

Fwiw, we were comfortable almost throughout and should have won by more

If we'd spent 8 million on Rhodes I,d be thinking dodgy deals had gone on

He's less mobile than Davies

Another line up I couldn't have guessed

Another game undefeated, win on Saturday and he's nudging 2 ppg

We are going up

mears just gets worse, eagles needs some more of coyles spunk in him to refuel

• Site Supporter

Very happy with that tonight. I've been quick to jump on some of our fans this season, but from where I was standing there was great support tonight, COYFWM. SKD won 90% of everything put to him tonight and a great finish, Eagles is riding high on confidence, long may that continue, Butterfield looks great just needs more match time, Warnock was immense, I liked the partnership of Rickets and Knight and DF has made a great start at BWFC. All that said the Dingles were awful tonight, Danny Murphy was garbage.

Needs to be followed up on Sat now

Very happy with that tonight. I've been quick to jump on some of our fans this season, but from where I was standing there was great support tonight, COYFWM. SKD won 90% of everything put to him tonight and a great finish, Eagles is riding high on confidence, long may that continue, Butterfield looks great just needs more match time, Warnock was immense, I liked the partnership of Rickets and Knight and DF has made a great start at BWFC. All that said the Dingles were awful tonight, Danny Murphy was garbage.

i thought buttercup was superb, mark davies wont get a game with him here

steady on Cas. Mid table this year would be a result, I predicted that and I think 10 -14 is wot we will get given the ups and down and the weakness of the squad. beating jackburn is always good for the soul but today its no measure of of progress.

• Site Supporter

I only noticed Murphy was playing when he tried hitting that passing plane with the ball just in front of us.

Whoever nominates Man of the Match for them boys is worse than our mon. Davies absolutely terrorised Grant Hanley tonight.

Is it worth pointing out that we somehow appeared more creative without Mavies, or were Rovers just that bad? Big fan of the lad myself, so hope it's the second option.

Impressed with Butterfield, unlike some pissed up idiots near me.

Loving the Blackburn boards, threads starting off with, we will shit all over these useless cunts, then as the match begins, I fucking hate that cunt Davies, mid match, how can we be losing to this shit club. Lee scores, and its all Berg you clueless fucker, why did you not recognise we needed changes after the weekend, they get one back, promotions back on, final whistle, how the fuck have we just got beaten by one of the worst teams in this league, oh you have to love them fuckers just on their delusional views of their tinpot setup.

Fucking love every minute of that. Massive turn out from the fans tonight, always nice to see. Great determination and effort from the lads on the field. We bosses it pretty much throughout. Bogdan looked very confident tonight and claimed the ball alot better and more than I've seen all season.

We were good at defending, ok going forward and looked v solid away from home. Happy with that. 3pts. COYWM! DFSWA!

Just back.

Best performance this season by a country mile.

Spent the last 15 minutes trying to figure out why Dougie had put Ngog on,only to realise it was actually Pratley as he was wasting time in the corner.

5 minutes injury time felt like half an hour....I didnt see the trainer come on for wither team in the full 90 minutes.wankers.

A lot of pissed up youth there tonight.....good on em! One lad infront,in the seats not underneath,nailed a bottle of cider in one,then gipped it all up over his mates back! haha....Like I say good on em,we were daft and 17 once.

Kevin Davies doesnt like being dropped does he?! every time you write him off,he tips up with a performance like that.Thought he was superb tonight.

Great stuff tonight Bolton.

Fuckin love it.

• Members

Apart from those twats at Sultana not showing it live, made my day this has. They are screening it this afternoon so I will watch it tonight.

There is only one club in English football I love to beat more than these shithouses.

Final tweaks by Dougie in January and I am starting to believe that we may go up through the playoffs.

Liking this undefeated record, A few clean sheets now and the confidence will go sky high.

Not long since got back; took ages for us to drive out of Blackburn, then a train didnt turn up at Bolton, next one was late, no tram at Victoria so had to walk then fannied about trying to find a takeaway that was open as I missed McDonalds by 5 minutes... all worth it though!

Thought we played really well and controlled it until Butternutsquash went off, was impressed with him. Remember saying "I hope this isnt the moment we look back and say we went to pieces and finish up 2-2" as he was walking off.

Great stuff, cant wait for Peterborough and Huddersfield next month now!