Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Peterborough 5 Bolton Wanderers 4

miamiwhite

LONDON CALLING,well London Road to be precise and a lads retro day outing,standing on the terraces,low roof for excellent accoustics,jovial Christmas atmosphere and more pisspots present than a Burns night bash. one or two females present but they don't manage to spoil the party

Confidence is rising in players and fans alike,peterborough won't fancy this even though they walloped the taffs.

1,500 loyal and totally smashed travelling fans,give superb support to the Whites as they hammer the Posh 3-0,and break into the top 10

The classic chant of ''jingle bells,jingle bells,jingle all the way,,,,oh what fun it is to see the Wanderers win away'' deafens Dids and Big Sharps listening on Tower FM.

The even older and more classic chant of ''the whites are going up'' is heard for the first time in over a decade. Grown men get all nostalgic,cry and hug each other

Dougie the little tinkerman surprises us all by fielding an unchanged team,injuries permitting.Butterfield opens his account,Lee and Ngog. I don't give a shit who scores for them as long as we wallop em

8,368 in attendance

• Site Supporter

I truly think we'll turn up and play for 90 mins, show them who's boss and come away with a comfortable win. I'm thinking 1-3 with their 1 being a late consolation.

I'm more concerned about falling asleep on the rattler home ending up in Newcastle or somewhere similar. Ah well, beer all the way

Guest bwfcdan

So... It now turns out we're staying over, what's Peterborough like for a night out? Few decent pubs etc??

Predict a 5-1 win to Bolton, 912 Trotters in attendance!!

So... It now turns out we're staying over, what's Peterborough like for a night out? Few decent pubs etc??

Predict a 5-1 win to Bolton, 912 Trotters in attendance!!

3 of us down there as well mate.

Can't imagine it being busy the Sat befor me Xmas but with a few of us should be decent!

4-1 Bolton...finally everything falls into place.

Guest bwfcdan

3 of us down there as well mate.

Can't imagine it being busy the Sat befor me Xmas but with a few of us should be decent!

4-1 Bolton...finally everything falls into place.

Ah good times :drinks: