Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reebok Voice

EyesRight

Dear RV. When we shook hands on Saturday after I'd just come out of the toilets, my hand was wet after washing them and were still wet due to the dryer not working.

I noticed that you then wiped your hand on your coat with that slightly suspicious look on your face. 

Thank you.  :innocent:

Dear RV. When we shook hands on Saturday after I'd just come out of the toilets, my hand was wet after washing them and were still wet due to the dryer not working.

I noticed that you then wiped your hand on your coat with that slightly suspicious look on your face. 

I do that on perpous all the time at work.

Greay fun.

• Site Supporter

With every passing day I realise I'm the targeted demographic of absolutely nothing

I like this immensely

It seems the next target group I'm going to fit into involves receiving a free Parker pen from Michael Parkinson

I was just getting rid of the Chinese ribs I had on my hands from Abacus.... :friends: yum yum...

Good to see Durks too...first time I have had a pre Reebok match meal with my son for 14 years!!....had a few pints too!!