Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Tranmere 1 Wanderers 1

bolton va va

are we really arsed about the CoCup?

Well we weren't arsed about the pre-season games ("only for getting fit", like that worked), we don't seem that arsed with the opening League matches (DF still trying to decide his formation and best XI), so why bother about the CoCup.

Also from the BEN website

Zat Knight's mistake let in Cole Stockton, who took the ball really well in his stride, composed himself and curled a shot around Lonergan.

Lanky piece of piss needs to just fuck off; either get rid Freedman or fuck off also

Fucking hell, that's some out-of-character straight talking from the BEN.

Zat Knight is everything that has been wrong with Bolton Wanderers since our decline picked up momentum.

Coyle give him a start against Stoke at Wembley and he was dog shit - been dog shit since then and laughed at the fans on our relegation day at Stoke. How he got a contract the next season I will never know but he continued to be a cunt and dog shit throughout last season. Then our saviour Dougie makes him captain and he continues being dog shit

Yes I detest Knight with a passion and its time for him to go

He's scouser than Aldridge though!

And errrrm Knight may be shit but he's our best CB

So if we bin him who do we play exactly??

Dawson

Keep up, Jules

Zat Knight is everything that has been wrong with Bolton Wanderers since our decline picked up momentum.

Coyle give him a start against Stoke at Wembley and he was dog shit - been dog shit since then and laughed at the fans on our relegation day at Stoke. How he got a contract the next season I will never know but he continued to be a cunt and dog shit throughout last season. Then our saviour Dougie makes him captain and he continues being dog shit

The tone of this season was set when he was made captain, I can't predict the future but he best not be in it for too long and Bolton look to be deteriorate mode once again.

Rubbish before Coyle, Good for a while then Rubbish, Good with Freedman and now currently ...

Edited by Didledee

The piece of shit will continue to trot out platitudes "it hurts", "we're trying our best" "were nearly turning the corner" he's on 20k a week he must be pissing his sides he's pulled the wool over successive managers eyes, if I was in charge I'd pay his contract up and get shut tomorrow morning.