Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reading 7 Bolton 1

victor meldrew

I dont think it works like that Dids.

I don't either, tbh what decent manager would want to join us and even if he did how do we get them with DF still under contract, he should have been sacked ages ago, but these 5-3, 7-1 losses continue and what's gonna change? a better dfence? what decent defender would want to join these lot, what incentives are there anymore?

Edited by Didledee

I don't either, tbh what decent manager would want to join us and even if he did how do we get them with DF still under contract, he should have been sacked ages ago, but these 5-3, 7-1 losses continue and what's gonna change? a better dfence? what decent defender would want to join these lot, what incentives are there anymore?

There isn't any. And we can't afford to sack him and bring in another decent manager anyway

He'll come out and claim he can't get rid of enough players his hand tied behind his back type of mentality cunts like ngog and knight are back in after the shit start it's no coincidence but he should be able to muster a better performance than that this summer clear out just can't come quickly enough god willing we are in this league if he goes we'd have to go experience

i know this might cause some to spit their pint across the room but the bbc match stats look ridiculous next to the score.

Shots on target 17 v 9. That sounds about normal. I havent been. I havent listened, I stopped looking at the score when the 4th went in but maybe (just maybe?) it was one of them days when everything they hit went in. (clutching at straws but theres nothing else to clutch at)

our defence has an ego as fragile as a box of eggs.

next week will be a big game now