Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Should I Stay Or Should I Go? . . .

BL2wanderer

Bournemouth at home next week!?

Not a season ticket holder, been to every home game so far, BUT caught between, do I stay away in protest at what's going on OR support the club I've supported for the last 40 odd years?

Half of me says stand up and be counted OR  fcuk it till Dougie fooks off?

So sad to see the demise of our club  :(

Dougie v BWFC

Quote on GMR as saying he's an Apprentice Manager! why us though?

• Moderators

I've missed two home games this season, Doncaster and millwall

The good news for all of us is that I'm off to Bilbao next weekend

Actually I missed qpr as well but that's the best I can do in terms of optimism

The results are the same and not getting any better, the 2 things that hasn't changed this season are the results and Manager, I've supported BWFC and Dougie all season but really worried now that we will get go down and don't think that Dougie is the man to change my thinking.

You're only once round the track and a day walking round the lakes and having a few pints of ale and a bite to eat is better than writing off a Saturday watching 4-6-0 at home to Bournemouth.

Perhaps a bit nicer than saying you're not welcome at the reebok; if you're not feeling if then go and do something else until you want to come again. Don't waste your life doing something you don't want to do. BWFC will be there when you're ready and no one is a better fan than anyone else. Bollocks to "stand up and be counted", it doesn't make a shiny shite of difference if you're there or not.

Edited by clown

Guest pansyroadwhite

I will be there as usual, but I know its going to be the samel poor boring should have stayed in the pub kind of day it usually is :angry2:

I'll be there, as regular as clockwork for 50 odd years, not expecting owt, not getting owt but fucking aggravated .

What I would like to know is the real state of the club, there is a stench emanating from the Reebok at the moment.

From the top to the bottom. Who is at fault ?. One thing is for certain , it aint us the supporters.

I'll be there, as regular as clockwork for 50 odd years, not expecting owt, not getting owt but fucking aggravated .

What I would like to know is the real state of the club, there is a stench emanating from the Reebok at the moment.

From the top to the bottom. Who is at fault ?. One thing is for certain , it aint us the supporters.

Apart from the ones that constantly boo

Bournemouth at home next week!? Not a season ticket holder, been to every home game so far, BUT caught between, do I stay away in protest at what's going on OR support the club I've supported for the last 40 odd years? Half of me says stand up and be counted OR  fcuk it till Dougie fooks off? So sad to see the demise of our club  :( Dougie v BWFC Quote on GMR as saying he's an Apprentice Manager! why us though?

If you are asking the question then don't go. Thin end of the wedge though. Ask yourself again when you've finished feeling sorry for yourself.