Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Stuart Holden Comeback

Mounts Kipper

Guest Blixa

Can I be the first to say we shouldn't give him another deal if this is a similar injury?

Nothing against the lad (the complete opposite, love the lad), but I think he needs to go away, take a step back from the game and have a good long think about his future.

I'd love it if he got himself fit, got himself through some rigourous trial games (here or for someone else if needs be) and got a career out of football somewhere. It's obviously what he loves.

But I think we, as a club, need to move on with our limited resources and Stu Holden needs time to rethink his future.

Will this move him up the search engines tables?

Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton BUMMER

Can't believe this has actually worked! Now up to 4th on Google results haha

Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton Clayton Powis Bolton BUMMER

It surely can't get him to the #1 spot can it?

Can't believe he has two threads running, Attention seeking Cunt.

This Clayton powis will love being top on google ratings won't he? What are people trying to achieve here?

Shame him into apologising maybe? If he was my lad he would've been sent to his room without tea and his computer and phone taken off him.

This Clayton powis will love being top on google ratings won't he? What are people trying to achieve here?

Presumably fucking up any future employment opportunities, as there will now be a permanent record of what a weapon he is

Can I be the first to say we shouldn't give him another deal if this is a similar injury?

Nothing against the lad (the complete opposite, love the lad), but I think he needs to go away, take a step back from the game and have a good long think about his future.

I'd love it if he got himself fit, got himself through some rigourous trial games (here or for someone else if needs be) and got a career out of football somewhere. It's obviously what he loves.

But I think we, as a club, need to move on with our limited resources and Stu Holden needs time to rethink his future.

I fully agree with this.

I think you're missing the point Mounts.

When he, or ,more significantly, anybody else, googles his name, this thread comes ahead of his own facebook page.

The little boy might think twice next time he decides to act the big man.

Edited by DazBob

It would be nice if we can work something out where we don't give him a new contract as such but our guys help him get fit again with some kind of pre-contract agreement in place if he ever manages to recover. It all depends how bad it is, hopefully it's not too serious and we see him at the start of next season. That's probably wishful thinking though.

I think you're missing the point Mounts.

When he, or ,more significantly, anybody else, googles his name, this thread comes ahead of his own facebook page.

The little boy might think twice next time he decides to act the big man.

Thanks for the explanation. now I understand. Clayton Powis Clayton Powis Clayton Powis Clayton Powis Clayton Powis :)