Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Biggest Win

scallywell

About £800 on Bolton finishing in top 6 in 2005 or sommat. Ani put the bet on when I was working away.

Put it towards an eternity ring I had made for thex wife.

Complete waste of fucking money that was.

Should have spent it on ale drugs and whores, and wasted the rest.

£1k on a £1 place pot then the day after I won another 500 quid on Phil winning the Masters. Spent most of it on ale & stuff & wasted the rest.

Oh and a Paddington bear complete with case, duffle coat, hat & wellies in a raffle.

Edit - Smiffs beat me to using the "wasting it" comment!

Edited by no balls

The grand managed to pay for a holiday with the little un and Hibs pre season games in Belgium and Germany so can't grumble!

Just wait until he starts driving, and taking you to games like my son on Saturday. A belated 60th Birthday treat. I will do his head in. :lol:.

Weighed a load of scrap in once years ago and got £80. So I thought with it being a brucy bonus I got 80 lucky dips. I won a fuckin tenner

That's as much as I ever win on the lottery

However I once went chelsea 4-0 and drogba first goal at the reebok and that came in. Got over £400 thanks to jussi flapping at his long range effort

Won £225 from a £1 fivefold two weeks ago. That's the biggest win I've ever had at the bookies.

Won £64 on a scratch card in Castle Douglas in Scotland. Spunked the lot on a Sunday session in the squirrel when I got home.

Walsall denied me £3.5k by scoring against West Brom in 2005 on a mad accumulator I put £3 on.

Floors 2 go wankers