Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton V Birmingham

gonzo

One bloke on way out blaming manager for 'sitting back'. FFS we had three or four clear chances to win it! Again! If Danns scores one or two of those sitters we win and we are all happy. Its the players not doing their jobs, Dannns hang your head you had team mates in an even better position, utter rubbish. And as for Beckford, 20 goals a season potential in this league, don't make me laugh. They wanted it more and fair play to them but the players let us and the manager down again.

Still hopeful for next season but glad this frustrating shit one has gone, need a belting start in August.

Rubbish today.

Where 6 mins of extra time came from i dont know.

Jermaine Beckford is fucking useless. Trotter, Danns, Hall all below par.

Good performance from Lee, Mills, Wheater and Lonergan. Plus another nice run out for Kellet.

We just invited the pressure on in the end.

Disappointing end to a bad season. Danns chose to celebrate getting a contract by playing shit, Beckford at least is consistently embarrassing. Glad Chungy ended his time with us with a goal. After having the same 2 seats at the Reebok since it opened we're not renewing. Son off to uni and not much fun sitting through Freedman's brand of football. Probably be back once he's sacked (sooner rather than later). Have struggled to get behind him, smug, over-confident git!

Finished in true Dougie style

I wouldn't be unhappy if I never saw any of this lot again in a Bolton shirt, apart from Juke.

Beckford is a pathetic person

Edited by boltondiver

Last game of the season what did people honestly expect?

We were playing a team fighting for their life and we had fuck all to play for. It was never going to be a game of champagne football.

I agree with this and Mr Brown above.

We were checked out from kick off. No real drive (hardly surprising) stereotypical end of season performance.

But Beckford was awful ducking out of challenges and giving up on 50/50s

Beckford is poor and can be a shithouse at times be we are likely stuck with him. Sordell and Craig Davies are probably better finishers than him but cant see them being back.

I would love to see Beckford out but i cant see how it will happen.

Best we can hope for is he starts next season with a goal or two and gets on a roll imo.

Edited by tylswhite

Poor end to a poor season. Glad it's over.

I bet that was some feeling for the brummies when they equalised. Looked like they enjoyed it a bit.

Hopefully that's the last time I see some of those players in a Bolton shirt. Can't say i'd be upset to see any of them leave tbh. We need to sign the Juke though.

I'm in the give Dougie 10 games next season camp. Things need to improve though. The football has been shit, negative and boring imo.

Roll on next season.

Come On You Whites!!!

Counter attacking football will only keep us were we are in this league how can any one be happy playing like that at home

It's as far as his imagination can stretch

We were on holiday they weren't. When you have something to play for it makes a massive difference. Plus Rob Hall is shite and hasn't has one good game for us.

Were we on holiday the other day against Sheffield Wednesday? Are Stoke on holiday today? That's a shit excuse farted out by apologists.

Edited by mourinho

fuckin embarrassing when Wanderers 'fans' applauding their equaliser.

fcuk off you honestly think if we went there theyd do the same. theyd be outside waiting to rub the salt in and give us a kicking

with their caps. fuckers

Shit season, shit ending

Fuck off football for a bit.

Edited by hughesy