Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Itk Transfer Thread

Carlos

Mills came over to apologise, ended up at the front tonight and he was saying "that was fucking shite, I'm sorry guys" - words to that extent.

He seemed most dejected of the lot, think it more of a gesture of apology than of significance. Same with Spearing, he was speaking to the ref than came over to the Bolton fans.

Little in either

That's a brilliant gesture and players who care are exactly what we need lets get him signed up he's had a great season.

Special mention to the poster on here who declared Josh Vela would never make it (before a decent run in the team). Then again there was the one who wondered what Jack Wilshere actually did, I heard Anelka being called lazy oh and the bell ends who laughed at Alonso early on and almost made him the next scapegoat. Current target Trotter (watch the goal against Wigan again and then tell me he is a total waste of space. Not trying to be a clever dick but writing some players off and getting on their backs (like the local lads) whilst cheering some absolute dross (Reeeeega) seems to be a constant thing with some

I liked most of this post. Then I got to the trotter part

Re - Mills My mate turned to me and said "I bet all the commentators have him leaving now"

FWIW  Too me he just looked forlorn and apologetic. If he signs a new contract he will make a "Great" Club Captain he is not the greatest player but he gives his all.   I think giving the Cap to Spearing had an adverse effect to his personal game. 

Re - Mills My mate turned to me and said "I bet all the commentators have him leaving now"

FWIW  Too me he just looked forlorn and apologetic. If he signs a new contract he will make a "Great" Club Captain he is not the greatest player but he gives his all.   I think giving the Cap to Spearing had an adverse effect to his personal game. 

I think the trip to Ibiza fucked the Scouse Dwarf up.

Firesale at Latics.

2 more jumped the sinking ship today.

Macca to WBA and someonelse to Boro

Darktimes again for my hometown club. Just glad we could contribute last night with another nail in the hardcrust coffin

Edited by hughesy