Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

1 Hour 25 Minutes

globaldiver

It's going to be bastard bedlam round these parts.

Station Road - closed

Grimeford Lane - closed

Rawlinson Lane - closed

Skewbridge - closed

The aggy natives are very restless, except those north of railway road, where it's like going back in time 30 years with no cars.

The Mrs has been kicking off about it this week as she gets the 125 to work.

I'm loving it as I can nip to nursery just before it shuts and pick her and the lad up in one go, giving me half an hour down time once I get home from work.

• Site Supporter

The aggy natives are very restless, except those north of railway road, where it's like going back in time 30 years with no cars.

It was fucking carnage on Monday and Tuesday but much better today; folk who usually travel through must have thought fuck that and I can't blame them. It will be even worse soon when Grimeford Ln and Station Rd is shut too. I need a little helicopter.

• Site Supporter

It's going to be bastard bedlam round these parts.

Station Road - closed

Grimeford Lane - closed

Rawlinson Lane - closed

Skewbridge - closed

Going to be a lot of work on scholes bank at the entrance to lever park ave at some stage soon too , possibly closing lever park ave but that depends on a few things first but definitely work there just to add to the collection

Going to be a lot of work on scholes bank at the entrance to lever park ave at some stage soon too , possibly closing lever park ave but that depends on a few things first but definitely work there just to add to the collection

i hope you're jesting, FO?

• Site Supporter

There has been numerous gas leaks round there over the last few years. Presume they've finally decided to replace the lot rather than keep digging up to repair.

That's more or less it in a nutshell mate yes , that and it's part of a wider replacement program in any case

Total fucking gridlock! 35 minutes to go 1/2 a mile. This is going to be a shite commute!

Gridlocked along CNR, back through the Royal Borough and up Lever Park until 9:30.

Kids don't seem to be able to get to RBH without being dropped off at the door these days!

Those roadworks on Blackburn Rd at the top of Eagley Way are a massive pain the arse.  Traffic was backed up down past the Brierfield this morning ... and it was snowing.  I just turned round and headed back to the ghetto to work from home for the day.

No wanks yet either.

Those roadworks on Blackburn Rd at the top of Eagley Way are a massive pain the arse.  Traffic was backed up down past the Brierfield this morning ... and it was snowing.  I just turned round and headed back to the ghetto to work from home for the day.

No wanks yet either.

Not so much the roadworks this morning.  A666 was shut on the way towards Darwen.