Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Hahaha yes!!!

I worry about this site at times. Wanting the red filth to win at any time is just plain wrong.

:drinks: Well done West Ham. enjoyed the game especially last ten minutes. turned it off after final whistle. Best Way. Now come on Citeh & Palarse

• Site Supporter

Shes the sky wench. She certainly did the 'around the grounds' bit when we were at QPR, Sheff Weds & Derby this season. Probably one or 2 more aswell. Makes me want to chuck the sky remote at the TV when shes gloating at us

Cringiest TV ever, you would think Real Madrid, Bayern or Barcelona were moving gorunds.

Didn't watch the aftermath so can't comment on that but for the fans of any club big or small it's exactly the same feeling. I've no problem them celebrating what is a momentous time in their history as they see fit, does not mean I would watch it though.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Not sure why its SkyTV worthy, when Marlon Harewood, Anton Ferdinand and Carlton Cole are your club "Legends"....!!!!!

But I thought old grounds where shit.....

To be fair the Burnden final game had magnificent coverage your right old grounds are shit but nothing can replace the history, atmosphere and spine tingling memories from the old stadiums it's both a sad day and exciting day when you move. Looking back now it's like an old good friend passing away. Edited by Mounts Kipper

I get all that mate, we will have that same feeling, but I doubt we will have a ceremony on TV....and wouldn't want one, most hate us and our ground anyway.

You probably need to have watched it after the match last night to see how bad it was.

Slaven Bilic crying..... Tony Cottee coming onto the pitch in a Black cab !!! 

Edited by Pablo

I get all that mate, we will have that same feeling, but I doubt we will have a ceremony on TV....and wouldn't want one, most hate us and our ground anyway.

You probably need to have watched it after the match last night to see how bad it was.

Slaven Bilic crying..... Tony Cottee coming onto the pitch in a Black cab !!! 

Please tell me Teddy Sheringham got to do 'Step in time' and didn't turn up dressed as a Victorian chimney sweep for nowt.