Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Away at Mansfield on Tuesday for what could be their lifesaver. Same for Wigan at Millwall, shit or bust this one :)

Wigan and Millwall are both on 36 pts, but Millwall have 5 games to play, and so can reach 51.

A win for Wigan on Tuesday will guarantee Bolton's survival in the Championship (but come to that so will a Bolton win).

Wigan and Millwall are both on 36 pts, but Millwall have 5 games to play, and so can reach 51.

A win for Wigan on Tuesday will guarantee Bolton's survival in the Championship (but come to that so will a Bolton win).

The ideal set of results would be Millwall beating Wigan tuesday, then Rotherham winning at Fulham weds. That would leave Wigan 9 points from safety with 3 games left v Brighton, Wolves and Brentford. I think anything other than a win at Millwall and they are finally flushed. 

A lot of people don't like him. Think it was Henry tother week just flat out disagreed with everything he said. I think the feeling was mutual.

In other news, great goal for city. I'd love another 6-1

Perhaps 6-2