Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

F.a Cup 3Rd Roud Draw

L/H White

• Members

That may have been the same night we had a major skirmish outside the main entrance on the car park. All filthy, greasy bleedin' rockers too. Uuuuurgh! Lever End and the 'Embankment Rovers' charging flat out at each other with an ugly collision at the half way line.

Bolton boot boy era at that time. Burnden was a bad place to come and try it on

• Site Supporter

I was winding Traf up.

you've definitely got an obsession with attendances way above the average fan.

agree with you though that we could get 25,000 for the boxing day game, i'd say it usually puts 5,000 on the  attendance, and our average home fans gate is 14000ish, allied to the ever improving results (if they continue) 

it's gonna be a Lancashire Hotpot.

and if some Blackburn twat tries it on outside like last time, they will be getting it.

You could be right...'Through the Turnstiles' is definitely my Bible...that and 'Through the Turnstiles Again'. :-)

I think I'm just giddy at tangible signs of revival...when just a few weeks ago it was looking like all we'd achieved over a decade and more had turned to shit. And depressingly turgid shit at that.

You could be right...'Through the Turnstiles' is definitely my Bible...that and 'Through the Turnstiles Again'. :-)

I think I'm just giddy at tangible signs of revival...when just a few weeks ago it was looking like all we'd achieved over a decade and more had turned to shit. And depressingly turgid shit at that.

Nowt wrong with being excited about our fortunes under NL

I don't think we'll suddenly see a huge increase in attendances though

• Site Supporter

amazing-someone else with a copy of 'the bible'. Didn't know that the updated version existed though-will have to get it. You don't by any chance know the author do you?