Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Here We Go - Itk Transfer Gossip

Ratwhite

Needs must, we were in a corner regarding money and I hope the lad does well, but it's another chapter for the Bargain Basement Bolton Book imo, the photo made me a bit queasy in fact... :(

This 100% Grant Fucking Hanley goes for 6 million and he's a cart horse it was inevitable move but £2 million beggars believe in today's market I'm devastated feel like we're a carcass awaiting vultures to pick us to the bone.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

This 100% Grant Fucking Hanley goes for 6 million and he's a cart horse it was inevitable move but £2 million beggars believe in today's market I'm devastated feel like we're a carcass awaiting vultures to pick us to the bone.

Trouble is, Mounts, we are a helpless carcass again.

For Arsenal yes not for us.

I don't know - £2,000,000 in the bank means a lot to us at the moment. Especially for a player who is out of contract in less than 12 months.

You need a lot of things in order to get out of this league - and I'd argue that a relatively inexperienced ball playing central defender at 20 years old is pretty far down the list.

trying to be optimistic even half would go some way, I do think that offer which is just too good to turn down for clough is coming soon????

He's the next obvious one out of the door, and I'd expect a similar sort of fee for him.

Only 6 months ago people were saying they would be finished with the club if we didn't get at least £5M for him, I wonder if they still feel the same.

He's the next obvious one out of the door, and I'd expect a similar sort of fee for him.

Only 6 months ago people were saying they would be finished with the club if we didn't get at least £5M for him, I wonder if they still feel the same.

seen already people kicking off over holding fee!, would expect a little more for clough maybe 3m