Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Town Centre Latest

Smiley

It’s all been a bit surreal hasn’t it? I’ve never seen a racist try so hard to prove that everyone else is as racist as him 😂

Even stranger to see the odd poster praise him. 

The argument seems to be that you have to live in a majority Muslim area. If you don’t then you’re a clown who doesn’t like brown people 🤨

20 hours ago, Traf said:

Yawn? Really?
After you boring the fuck out of everyone else?

No disrespect to my parents or grandparents at all, they did an excellent job.
They know it's not a great area to live in, but they're settled there.

I haven't degraded anyone, you've just assumed i have. You know fuck all about me and my situation, so I'll ask you not to comment.

As for Hatton, he's nothing like me. I haven't made a very successful life for myself, but I do OK. I'm proud of my roots, but I'm honest enough to accept I was brought up in a rough area.

As for being likeable, you're suggesting I'm not? I really don't care what you think of me, at least I'm not a fucking racist.

A fucking racist? I’d rather run with that moniker than a snow flake like you who’d rather look down on and shit on his family, friends and former community all for the sake of trying to sound politically correct on a bwfc fans forum. I remember people like you used to call burnden park a shit hole. But I’ll tell you what walking down manny road and then seeing the stadium there was no prouder man than me. To this day I’m still proud to have called it “home”

7 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

It’s all been a bit surreal hasn’t it? I’ve never seen a racist try so hard to prove that everyone else is as racist as him 😂

Even stranger to see the odd poster praise him. 

The argument seems to be that you have to live in a majority Muslim area. If you don’t then you’re a clown who doesn’t like brown people 🤨

What the hell are you babbling on about. Without covering old ground (again) you’ve told this forum that, like me you think racist thoughts. It’s not a competition. A racist will always be a racist just like a man who hasn’t murdered somebody for 40 years will always be a murderer. Kapish?

1 hour ago, Johnny1990 said:

What the hell are you babbling on about. Without covering old ground (again) you’ve told this forum that, like me you think racist thoughts. It’s not a competition. A racist will always be a racist just like a man who hasn’t murdered somebody for 40 years will always be a murderer. Kapish?

😁😁 😁😁  😁😁 

Brilliant, you fuck wit......

2 hours ago, Johnny1990 said:

A fucking racist? I’d rather run with that moniker than a snow flake like you who’d rather look down on and shit on his family, friends and former community all for the sake of trying to sound politically correct on a bwfc fans forum. I remember people like you used to call burnden park a shit hole. But I’ll tell you what walking down manny road and then seeing the stadium there was no prouder man than me. To this day I’m still proud to have called it “home”

Whoosh. You couldn't be more wrong.