Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers V Bristol City

EyesRight

This is a huge huge game. Its a must win for me and it's only November! I cant see us coming back from a defeat!

I don't usually like saying things like "must win", especially this early in the season, but I've been thinking exactly the same.

You can basically disregard 75% of our remaining away games (and even that is positive thinking), that then makes home games massive. If we aren't beating the likes of Leeds and Bristol at home then we are in big trouble.

• Site Supporter

I don't usually like saying things like "must win", especially this early in the season, but I've been thinking exactly the same.

You can basically disregard 75% of our remaining away games (and even that is positive thinking), that then makes home games massive. If we aren't beating the likes of Leeds and Bristol at home then we are in big trouble.

From now on

Can you just add "....and Spider agrees" to the end of all your posts please?

Ta

It's reached the point where there are numpties on Facebook saying that they hope we lose so Lennon gets sacked.

He's got to turn it around quickly before the slightly more sane start calling for his head.

Despite a severe lack of evidence to back up my theory I still think that he is the right man.

Let's hope we win but if we don't I hope he stays, there's still a mess to sort out, given time and support by fans and board he will sort it.

If lennon can't rally the lads and get a result against Bristol at home there's no hope for us n he deserves to go.

If we lose then surely NL will leave his post somehow.

I'm not sure it's the right long term decision but based on just results, then something has to give or we will be cut even more adrift.

It's not even like the performances are deserving of anything more than the points total.

2 weeks to find a successor too.

It wouldn't surprise me if a change was made if we draw either.

Edited by captainmed