Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Reading 2 Wanderers 1

barryk32

Not just his signings

The way we set up and the fact that our basics are dreadful too

And the fact that he can't drag any oomph from the players

Couldn't have put it any better.  To sign the 3 strikers he has and expect goals from them is fucking insanity imo.  They won't get more than 7 between them this season

Not just his signings

The way we set up and the fact that our basics are dreadful too

And the fact that he can't drag any oomph from the players

Most depressing thing for me is all the managers that were linked and got jobs about the same time, Hughton, Rowett, Clark, Mowbray are all doing very well. Starting to believe those who say we are cursed!

Most depressing thing for me is all the managers that were linked and got jobs about the same time, Hughton, Rowett, Clark, Mowbray are all doing very well. Starting to believe those who say we are cursed!

We'd be in exactly the same position with any manager, simply can't afford the players we need and don't have them within our ranks, 1 signing would have covered a multitude of sins and we wouldn't make it. Hope ED goes fucking bankrupt.

Fuckin ell when can we start talking about the debt again?

Or garslime's made up illness.

I can't wait for next Monday night, especially with the current weather too.

We need something to at least make us smile but other than having free bing, central heating and padded seats fitted in ESLSC I'm struggling to think of something.

There was an interesting article about how the lack of CYL has effected the team and i think it raised some good points. We just dont seem like a team capable of much since he left.

I would love to have him back on loan, but it'll never happen, he'll just warm the palace bench until a cup competition comes along.

We'd be in exactly the same position with any manager, simply can't afford the players we need and don't have them within our ranks, 1 signing would have covered a multitude of sins and we wouldn't make it. Hope ED goes fucking bankrupt.

Jesus Christ dude. There might be more to it.

I'm really not sure that is true. A bit of organisation goes a long, long way in this league. Not sure Lennon has the experience of ever having needed to change things round or move away from his formation at Celtic.

Taking so long to pick Vela and seemingly lost faith in Clayton has also disappointed me as his use of the youth players last season was a big positive for me, given our lack of spark I think space should be found for Clayton and thought he looked decent at Preston

2 and a half years since Blackpool ensured we didn't reach the play offs.

Leicester who got there on the virtue of goal difference are now top of the Premier League.

To add balance, Freedman is still working his magic at Forest who may well join us next season visiting the splendours of Plymouth, Port Vale and Southend revisited.

That squad should not be marooned at the bottom of the league. There needs to be some real soul searching.

NL is a very lucky boy to still have a job and appear to be under no pressure from the supporters.

Something has to give and it will.........

He's under pressure from me. He can fuck off.

He's never had to deal with tough times and it shows, he's way out of his depth and he even sounds like he's given up!

It won't happen because of what's going on off the pitch but I'd have him gone tomorrow.

Cursed with a fucking clueless chairman who is suddenly a saint