Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

I'd rather have Trump than Clinton that's not saying much though and I doubt that would surprise you. I think folk just want honesty not politicians who cannot be trusted and I put Clinton in the cannot be trusted and DT in the honest category.  

Folk wanting honesty and voting for Trump really are thicker than two short planks.

The fella is a deranged pathological liar. Who will come out with long disproven lies (such as his one about american muslims celebrating 9/11) in an attempt to win over the lunatic fringe of america.

Folk wanting honesty and voting for Trump really are thicker than two short planks.

The fella is a deranged pathological liar. Who will come out with long disproven lies (such as his one about american muslims celebrating 9/11) in an attempt to win over the lunatic fringe of america.

He's probably referencing this or summat -

possibly this -

He couldve just emailed what he thought he remembered to sidney blumenthal first.

There's lies and there's lies. Whichever folk want , they'll vote for.

if it were me i'd vote trump, but that's got nowt to do with what trumps like, more to do with what hillary's like.

Edited by e2e4

Compared to Clinton and her hubby, Trump is an amateur when it comes to lying.

I predict he will win, as she has a massive skeleton in the cupboard waiting to be opened at the appropriate time.

Compared to Clinton and her hubby, Trump is an amateur when it comes to lying.

I predict he will win, as she has a massive skeleton in the cupboard waiting to be opened at the appropriate time.

What skeleton? Or do you not know because it's still in its cupboard?

I'd still trust Trump over Clinton but then again I'm a deranged lunatic.

Maybe so but I don't for one minute doubt that some factions of US Muslims celebrated the death of US citizens.

In the same way that some us republican types celebrated the killings at the family planning clinic t'other month.

Fucking fruit loops are fucking fruit loops regardless of race, creed or religion.

But the odd crack pot being a horrendous twat is very different to the massive celebrations in the street Trump and his ilk claimed happened.

Both are massive cunts.

But i'm pretty sure the same things will happen whoever is the big boss. Trump will just be doing a lot of backtracking from the utter shite he's been spouting, even though that's got him where he is. 

And yes the hat is made from tin foil.

Both are massive cunts.

But i'm pretty sure the same things will happen whoever is the big boss. Trump will just be doing a lot of backtracking from the utter shite he's been spouting, even though that's got him where he is.

And yes the hat is made from tin foil.

Normal tin foil or extra strength? We had some extra strength for our roast chicken today and it was like corrugated iron....

Both Kent, pal.

Corrugated on the outside and the velvet stuff on the inside. Extra comfort.

:-)

Plus the corrugated stuff is more effective a mind manipulation protection where as the velvety stuff is better for chemtrail avoidance. Very wise choice!

:-)

Plus the corrugated stuff is more effective a mind manipulation protection where as the velvety stuff is better for chemtrail avoidance. Very wise choice!

True, that's my thinking too.

I also have a chemtrail app which alerts me when the jets have been spraying. I stay inside when those fuckers are lurking overhead.

It gives me more time to study the The Mandela Effect.

He's really excelling himself now, his 70 minute speech last night was ridiculous.

He's now also suggested that he might not end up defending other NATO countries if they're attacked......if he feels their financial contributions aren't sufficient (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania being the one's he mentioned)  -  Putin will be most pleased by this news I would imagine.

I can't believe that anybody sane would really want Trump to become President   -  but I can see it happening. The world will become an even more unsafe place if that dick gets voted in

The fact hes so close just confirms what a mess that country is in.

They'll be in a mess if he gets in

Build a wall between the US and Mexico (and make the Mexicans pay for it)

Ban Muslims from entering the country

Ban anybody from a country that's been affected by Islamic terrorism

Say's he'll do all of the above, but won't do a single one. The weird looking pathological liar

That's what happens when a good chunk of the ethos of a country is based on freedom to consume, then you put them in the position of not being able to consume (or consume as freely as they did) - the most marginalised get even more so, the middle get disenfranchised and the wealthy get fearful...

It could've happened here too if it wasn't for those delightful 'Keep Calm' things, Bake-Off and ginga troll Ed Sheeran.

Edited by Youri McAnespie

It, like Brexit, is a catshit versus dogshit choice, you'd think the rightminded voters would see out Hilary's catshit to victory, though.

Anyhow, I've read somewhere that on gaining office any new POTUS gets sat down by the Upper Wizards of the Illuminati and are given the full low-down of what they can and can't do...Expect loads of backtracking by Trump if he wins.