Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

He's really excelling himself now, his 70 minute speech last night was ridiculous.

He's now also suggested that he might not end up defending other NATO countries if they're attacked......if he feels their financial contributions aren't sufficient (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania being the one's he mentioned)  -  Putin will be most pleased by this news I would imagine.

I can't believe that anybody sane would really want Trump to become President   -  but I can see it happening. The world will become an even more unsafe place if that dick gets voted in

I've sort of ignored him so far but that speech was something else

I've realised that I should now be worried. That was not a speech of how he could help his country, it was a speech of hate. 

Unfortunately, being up against Hilary Clinton I've suddenly seen the light and realised what a massive fuck up this could be in global terms

Aye, somebody on the radio was saying earlier his speech was similar to a Hitler type speech from the early 30's, when he first started spouting off (before folk realised what a fucking loon he really was)

• Site Supporter

This has all been carefully set up by those shadowy, smoking man X Files types in the states so they can push their real agenda.

It's ended up with a choice of 2 people who appeal to both sides of the American political heartlands yet are both just the right side of comical so that no will can ever take them too seriously.

The country, and therefore the world, will still be run by people you never see or hear. If those people are currently thinking another Cold War is to their benefit, then that's what we will get.

So long as these gestapo figures are sipping brandy and sitting in wingback leather chairs, I'm happy enough.

• Site Supporter

All nonsense aside

The worry with Trump is that he has all the money he could ever need, so this is just his ego and right wing beliefs driving him on.

It would have an amusing, James Bond baddie type ring to it if it wasn't actually happening.

You would hope that the yank senate will keep a tight rein on him.

Who else remembers the Reagan campaign?

A cowboy (actor)

He got derided iirc.

Do not think that just because Trump is a bit of a loon,that the good old US of A won't vote him in!

Then the pound will get stronger & we can back to talking about fx rates :)

six months is a long time , but the last week's been killer.

"hillary's email server is a big nothing, nothing was classified anyway" > "omg , trump's asking russia to release her classified emails"

amazing, like watergate or summat, but the press want nixon's secretary's foot to win.

six months is a long time , but the last week's been killer.

"hillary's email server is a big nothing, nothing was classified anyway" > "omg , trump's asking russia to release her classified emails"

amazing, like watergate or summat, but the press want nixon's secretary's foot to win.

None of this makes any sense to me

• Site Supporter

I used to be well into all that! Then I slowly came to the realisation that it was all bullshit :-)

You mean you've had your mind infiltrated by CIA sublimination techniques to make you beleive it's bullshit.