Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

Mick, as I said before to win the GOP nomination you have to be bat shit crazy, the issue then is when you win it you have to appear to be a normal sane person to win the white house, and with the modern age you can't get away with it (see John Oliver above) Trump may get the GOP nomination but I really can't see any Dem or independent voter for that matter voting for him, that before Latinos, blacks and everyone else he as bad mouthed over the last few months.

People are getting disenfranchised and are moving further and further towards the extremes of politics

I voted in favour of the AV in the 2011(?) referendum. In hindsight though, I'm kind of pleased we still have FPTP, which should keep extremists out of the picture.

Better the devil you know, and all that...

Mick, as I said before to win the GOP nomination you have to be bat shit crazy, the issue then is when you win it you have to appear to be a normal sane person to win the white house, and with the modern age you can't get away with it (see John Oliver above) Trump may get the GOP nomination but I really can't see any Dem or independent voter for that matter voting for him, that before Latinos, blacks and everyone else he as bad mouthed over the last few months.

so you dont think he will it then

so you dont think he will it then

The impression given by the media hereabouts is that Trump is a walkover.

But the delegates gained so far are:

Trump 332, Cruz 221, Rubio 115, etc.

Equally, the Democrat scores are:

Clinton 596, Sanders 399, ....

Even if Trump gets the GOP nomination isn't he still a way behind Hillary and Bernie?

Mind you before his campaign kicked into gear he was behind a few of his fellow republican nominees

• Members

Well, if she'd been a proper wife and paid attention instead of having ideas above her station playing politics.......

Impossible. She's a velcro who is/was in a marriage of convenience.

Whilst I am nervous at the thought of The Don having his finger on the button of nuclear holocaust, the death of political correctness is a definite plus.

Hardly constitutes a burden of proof to anyone other than right wing cranks with an axe to grind does it?

It doesn't take a right wing crank to think there is something odd about allegation after allegation about the man going unchallenged. Especially if you're familiar with the campaign of lies and smear he had launched about Lewinsky when those allegations came out. And every allegation turned out to be true. He did it all the time, over the course of years and years. Rape, fiddle, maul, assault, then on the rare occasions when victims came forward, invent lies about them and issue them and their families with threats. There is barely anyone whom he did not lie to. The fact millions and millions of Americans know this and find the Clinton name carries nasty associations is helping get Trump closer to the White House. Of course this is all before Hilary started taking top secret documents home on her personal laptop. 

This history has been written, includes the accusation that he is a rapist, and Clinton's side has not tried to correct it.  One of the Hitchens brothers made half a career out of it. He was not, for the record, the right wing brother.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/1999/05/christopher-hitchens-testifies-monica-lewinsky 

I reckon the Superdelegate thing the lefties do is bent as fuck.

And there were that coin thing that seemed to defy logic.

the bernie voters have either given up bothering to vote after seeing it , or like rabblerousing more than actually voting.

HILLARY FOR PRISON 2016 !!

• Site Supporter

It amazes me that people are still convinced the president is anything other than a figurehead who makes fuck all real decisions.

You could put Homer Simpson in the White House and the same things would happen.

<removes tin foil hat>

It amazes me that people are still convinced the president is anything other than a figurehead who makes fuck all real decisions.

You could put Homer Simpson in the White House and the same things would happen.

<removes tin foil hat>

Come on Spider - you forgot to use the words 'shadowy' 'puppetmasters' or 'sheeple'.