Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

As clearly demonstrated by your fabulous wealth and his life of poor and undernourished drudgery.

He was born lucky Bolty.

He's done his best to fuck it up - he could have sat on his arse and be worth $10 billion more than he is now.

http://fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/

The bloke's a bellend.

No doubt you'd be voting for him if you were a Yank?

Edited by mickbrown

He was born lucky Bolty.

He's done his best to fuck it up - he could have sat on his arse and be worth $10 billion more than he is now.

The bloke's a bellend.

That article picks a start date when the stock market was at it's lowest point to maximise the gain. Especially as his father did not die until 1999.

Gawwwd help us if  this Trump bloke becomes the leader of the most powerful nation on earth. He's a "character" for sure, but the thought of him as president of the " Good old U.S of .A."  fills me with dread.

Hilary Clinton doesn't exactly fire me up either.

What else have they got?

Edited by Burndens Bogs

Gawwwd help us if this bloke becomes the leader of the most powerful nation on earth. He's a "character" for sure, but the thought of him as president of the U.S.A.  fills me with dread.

Hilary doesn't exactly fire me up either.

What else have they got?

Sanders! Cruz!!

Sanders! Cruz!!

I console myself with the fact we came out the other side of Reagan and 2 Bushes still alive.

If I was an American I think my vote would be Hilary as the best of a very bad lot.

Cruz is a bible basher, Sanders is a bit of a Yank Corbyn.

Edited by no balls

• Members

He was born lucky Bolty.

The bloke's a bellend.

If only to stick a knife into political correctness.

Won't happen anyway. The velcro cow will get in.

"He's a dick" - as if 8chan gives a fuck.

"He's a thick bastard" - the one in now didn't even know how many states there are.

"He'll cause world war 3" They tried that one with Reagan , and he ended the cold war.

I don't think he wants to win , but talkshow hosts sketches bombing compared to some kids half arsed Holocaust meme makes me think he'll do it when normals vote.

I can't be more off than professional pollsters.

If only to stick a knife into political correctness.

Won't happen anyway. The velcro cow will get in.

Mate listen to him. I know you're not one for political correctness - but he could do your cause more harm than good. If he was to get in and balls it up - then he'd be the last of the 'shoot from the hip/straight talkers' for a very long time.

Straight talking / non PC, whatever.

He's a fucking scum bag

He's rude, obnoxious, a bully, stupid and worst of all, very dangerous

Here you are kids, wanna be the ruler of the free world, just follow this cunt's example

I genuinely fear for the future we are creating for my son

Fuck sake

I think you are all worrying unnecessarily. Can't see him winning - the establishment is gathering all of its forces against him.

Instead, Hillary will win because they won't vote for a commie.

If the GOP don't follow through to nominate him then he will feel entitled renege on his agreement not to stand as an independent.

Could end up with a Republican Senate, a Democratic Congress and an independent president. Oops.

He needs 1237 delegates to win the GOP nomination, if he doesn't get that number then the GOP can nominate you they want

Shithouse tactic that though, very kim il sung or whoever.

" i know, lets vote in someone who finished fourth in his own party's elections" probably has never worked.

Shithouse tactic that though, very kim il sung or whoever.

" i know, lets vote in someone who finished fourth in his own party's elections" probably has never worked.

Yes it has (1888). Benjamin Harrison, fourth in the first ballot at the Republican Convention, defeated the incumbent President in the election.

• 3 weeks later...

whos best for us

as were the 51s state

Clinton is a proven failure.

Trump is a loose cannon - it just might work out (as Bolty suggests) or it could be a total disaster, and not just for UK.

It is interesting that Trump now always refers to "Crooked Hillary", when not that long ago the Clintons were guests at his latest wedding.