Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

Yes, and also the chance that they could lose congress which means he gets nothing done what so every, plus a lot of the shit he spouts would end up before the supreme court because it goes against the US constitution. You still have to remember that he is dislike by about 55% of all Republicans and I think I've said before he stands no chance of getting any Democrats to swap sides and I would say very few independents will vote for him, and without the independents he does not stand a snowball chance in hell, it could even turn out a bigger route then Romney last time 

• 3 weeks later...

And Trumps on his 3rd marriage, with an accussetion from one wife's of rape, I'm sure that are Dems are doing a lot of digging into Trumps past

Ivana ? she's bin bigging him up for prez, backing his "the wall" thing against illegal immigrants. 

AND he sued her when she wrote her book. hahaha.

He's like Superman.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, but not a political decision?

Bollocks.

I understand moving it to keep sponsors on board, but there were no suitable courses in Florida or even the rest of the country?

Love his comment "you better have kidnapping insurance" :D

That's it Donald, keep PC haha

• Site Supporter

Was talking to a retired couple from America in Dublin airport last month, they said trump was the better of the 2 evils, that are   running for President.

I hope you told them they were 'talkin outta their ass'

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Everyone Yank I've spoken to here in Texas wants Trump in.

Scary

I'd rather have Trump than Clinton that's not saying much though and I doubt that would surprise you. I think folk just want honesty not politicians who cannot be trusted and I put Clinton in the cannot be trusted and DT in the honest category.  

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

I'd rather have Trump than Clinton that's not saying much though and I doubt that would surprise you. I think folk just want honesty not politicians who cannot be trusted and I put Clinton in the cannot be trusted and DT in the honest category.

Neither seem trustworthy.

Trump frightens the hell out of me with his outlandish gibberish.

If he gets in the markets will be in turmoil.