Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I've not a clue of the situation here, and how well the WHO preformed, but it must be difficult dealing with the Chinese at the best of times, let alone when an epidemic is starting.

I don’t know the ins and outs, but surely an organisation that’s funded to the tune of over a billion a year should be protecting us better?

If it’s letting the Chinese tickle its belly when a pandemic is possible, then it’s not earning it’s corn.

Tentatively, I’m with Don on this.

4 minutes ago, emus wig said:

The fact Trump has put his name on the IRS cheques like it’s come out of his own pocket is sick beyond belief 

I am surprised he's not tried to commission a new high denomination note with his mush on it

• Members
45 minutes ago, Spider said:

I don’t know the ins and outs, but surely an organisation that’s funded to the tune of over a billion a year should be protecting us better?

If it’s letting the Chinese tickle its belly when a pandemic is possible, then it’s not earning it’s corn.

Tentatively, I’m with Don on this.

Can the WHO survive without America’s money? Probably not.

Will smaller nations suffer as a result of that. Definitely.

WHO is slowing down the rate of it spreading and they need the funding. He’s an idiot to think that this won’t cause more deaths in America. If he’s got beef with them now then fair enough but withdraw it at another time not in the middle of a pandemic when they’re needed more than ever.

17 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Can the WHO survive without America’s money? Probably not.

Will smaller nations suffer as a result of that. Definitely.

WHO is slowing down the rate of it spreading and they need the funding. He’s an idiot to think that this won’t cause more deaths in America. If he’s got beef with them now then fair enough but withdraw it at another time not in the middle of a pandemic when they’re needed more than ever.

He knows that will get him votes. America first and all that 

I think the WHO have plenty of questions to answer (insert my generation joke here). 

The most damning allegation I've heard is that they ignored evidence coming out of Taiwan (about human to human transmission) as they don't recognise it as independent (in a bid to keep the Chinese happy). 

If that's the case (and it's a big if) then they've got a question to answer. But once this has all blown over and we can figure it out sensibly. Not during a global pandemic. And not because DT wants to shift blame elsewhere. 

• Members
2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I think the WHO have plenty of questions to answer (insert my generation joke here). 

The most damning allegation I've heard is that they ignored evidence coming out of Taiwan (about human to human transmission) as they don't recognise it as independent (in a bid to keep the Chinese happy). 

If that's the case (and it's a big if) then they've got a question to answer. But once this has all blown over and we can figure it out sensibly. Not during a global pandemic. And not because DT wants to shift blame elsewhere. 

Our Donny boy recognises Taiwan as an independent nation but that’s purely to piss off China 😂

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, kent_white said:

Well that really is stupid if true.

What is the role of the WHO exactly?

And how does it interact with other nations with something like this?

I'm curious to know what they've not done that has so upset the Don, and mildly, Spider.

It’s many things but using money within the UN and ensuring that there is a right to a healthy life with clean water etc and working with governments to achieve this. Disease is one part of their remit but they’re not tasked with ‘stopping pandemics’ which is what our Don has tried to implicate. 

Doing this he’ll condemn millions to disease and death for all the wrong reasons. It’s not something that is being done for anything else than his own reasons.

Sadly I fear the fanboys might swallow it. The UN, EU, WHO - doesn’t really matter as long as is some other buggers fault.

I'm past the point of being surprised anymore.

He's a child trapped in a man's body - trying to do a man's job.

He's spent his time in office dismantling agreements and organisations that have taken years of partnership working to put together - and mainly on a whim. Or because he's acting like a massive fanny because someone's hurt his feelings.

I'm struggling to think of a more shortermist politician in my lifetime. 

• Members
7 minutes ago, kent_white said:

He's spent his time in office dismantling agreements and organisations that have taken years of partnership working to put together - and mainly on a whim. Or because he's acting like a massive fanny because someone's hurt his feelings.

What about this chap?

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, kent_white said:

He's an imbecile.

But doesn't give a fuck.

So fuck him.

WHO is stealing money from the NHS. Unelected doctors trying to ensure a healthier world without political bias. Down with this sort of unilateral, cross boarder support. Enough of lobbying for positive health change for the poorest people living under difficult regimes.

While we’re at it, stop that medicine sans frontiere - they didn’t help stop Covid 19 did they? 

What we need is more pay for at the point of delivery healthcare, a dismantling of cradle to grave health support and bonuses for big pharmaceutical companies to float themselves on the stock exchange. More of this and we’d have stopped this illness before it began. Up with the profit margins, down with death toll folks.