Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

34 minutes ago, royal white said:

So he didn’t say it then. Thanks for clearing that up. 

He’s also said yesterday that many countries are not releasing accurate death figures, that will confuse some people but it’s pretty much nailed on true 

Did he say which countries they are, if not, why not.....or is he just speculating/making stuff up

1 minute ago, royal white said:

He answered a question from what I can see,  the chairman of the Chief of Staff has said there’s no certainty of how it’s  come about and the US goverment want to investigate further (I would hope most countries would want to take a further look into how this has all come about).

He’s not said it was made in a lab as you made out. 

He's answered a question that came about because himself and his government were spreading the conspiracy across social media and news outlets.

" there’s no certainty of how it’s  come about and the US goverment want to investigate further". 
There's a growing body of evidence that disproves that it came from a lab. Any sane leader in a pandemic would say the same and point to that evidence. Instead he dismisses the evidence & continues to suggest the story could be true. You seem very happy to use the nuances to defend him. Doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to see what he's doing. 

It's easy to look at what he's said in the past few months just think what a fucking idiot- whether he acts like one on purpose or not. But the reality really hits home in a pandemic. His politics have meant a lot more have died than needed to. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/30/politics/trump-coronavirus-sunday-white-house/index.html

7 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

He's answered a question that came about because himself and his government were spreading the conspiracy across social media and news outlets.

" there’s no certainty of how it’s  come about and the US goverment want to investigate further". 
There's a growing body of evidence that disproves that it came from a lab. Any sane leader in a pandemic would say the same and point to that evidence. Instead he dismisses the evidence & continues to suggest the story could be true. You seem very happy to use the nuances to defend him. Doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to see what he's doing. 

It's easy to look at what he's said in the past few months just think what a fucking idiot- whether he acts like one on purpose or not. But the reality really hits home in a pandemic. His politics have meant a lot more have died than needed to. 

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/30/politics/trump-coronavirus-sunday-white-house/index.html

So back to your original point, you just made something up, he never said it has happened and they want to investigate further. That’s fair enough in my eyes

With regards to a lot more dying than what needs to Surely that can be applied to almost every leader of every country then? 

Edited by royal white

11 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Did he say which countries they are, if not, why not.....or is he just speculating/making stuff up

I Don’t know why he didn’t name any but he’s not making stuff up. We know it’s true living here in the UK were deaths haven’t been reported accurately. 

Edit. Yes he mentioned Chiiiiiina

Edited by royal white

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

"Think of it: 151 countries. Somebody said to me today that wasn't in this particular world -- they didn't know that we had that many countries. A hundred and fifty-one countries. That's something."

fuck

me

he's talking bout himself isn't he

• Members
36 minutes ago, royal white said:

I read somewhere that March had the largest weapon sales recorded in America. (How true it is I don’t know)

Different breed them yanks   

It’s true.

Also it was the biggest sales of semi automatics and fully automatic sales since Oct 2001 Right after 9/11.

Whilst we were fighting in supermarkets and stocking up on Bog roll the yanks were stocking up on guns and ammo 

Edited by Rudy’s Message

12 minutes ago, royal white said:

So back to your original point, you just made something up, he never said it has happened and they want to investigate further. That’s fair enough in my eyes

With regards to a lot more dying than what needs to Surely that can be applied to every leader of every country then? 

I'm repeating myself here. His government and himself have been circulating the story across social media platforms and supportive media outlets. When you promote a story as much as they have you're pretty much endorsing it. It's the way they operated during the election campaign and how they're operating now. 

And your missing the point - the American military don't need to investigate it. It's been disproven. Even his own head of military has said so. 

In regards to your last point. I'll leave that to you fella. I suggest you google either of these two questions. "Coronovirus death rates across nations" or "Coronovirus national responses". 

I reckon after just looking at the headlines you will find that there is a stark difference in the deaths amongst varying countries and that in many places- a lot more have not died than needed to. 

Let me know if you come to a different conclusion : ) 

Edited by London Wanderer

7 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

"Think of it: 151 countries. Somebody said to me today that wasn't in this particular world -- they didn't know that we had that many countries. A hundred and fifty-one countries. That's something."

fuck

me

he's talking bout himself isn't he

It's fucking mind boggling ey. It has felt easier to just brush it off in the past and take the piss. But that feels impossible now when you see the scale of damage his bullshit has caused. Really feel for the folk who don't vote him in. 

The reality is- you've got thousands of his followers on the streets of Michigan protesting and spreading the virus because they know they have his support. They read what he says and use it to endorse their clueless behaviour. 

2 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

I'm repeating myself here. His government and himself have been circulating the story across social media platforms and supportive media outlets. When you promote a story as much as they have you're pretty much endorsing it. It's the way they operated during the election campaign and how they're operating now. 

And your missing the point - the American military don't need to investigate it. It's been disproven. Even his own head of military has said so. 

In regards to your last point. I'll leave that to you fella. I suggest you google either of these two questions. "Coronovirus death rates across nations" or "Coronovirus national responses". 

I reckon after just looking at the headlines you will find that there is a stark difference in the deaths amongst varying countries and that in many places- a lot more have not died than needed to. 

Let me know if you come to a different conclusion : ) 

ditto, as am I. You lied in your first comment and now trying to find ways in justifying it. 

Americas top General. 

There’s a lot of rumour and speculation in a wide variety of media, blog sites, etc,” Milley told reporters at the Pentagon on Tuesday. “It should be no surprise to you that we’ve taken a keen interest in that, and we’ve had a lot of intelligence look at that. And I would just say at this point, it’s inconclusive, although the weight of evidence seems to indicate natural. But we don’t know for certain.”

You’re Now comparing a nation with one of the biggest populations in the world that has tested more than any other nation. Let’s suggest you google deaths per 1 million and see how that comes up. America is way below many European countries. 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

It’s true.

Also it was the biggest sales of semi automatics and fully automatic sales since Oct 2011. Right after 9/11.

Whilst we were fighting in supermarkets and stocking up on Bog roll the yanks were stocking up on guns and ammo 

9/11 was in 2001.

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, royal white said:

ditto, as am I. You lied in your first comment and now trying to find ways in justifying it. 

Americas top General. 

There’s a lot of rumour and speculation in a wide variety of media, blog sites, etc,” Milley told reporters at the Pentagon on Tuesday. “It should be no surprise to you that we’ve taken a keen interest in that, and we’ve had a lot of intelligence look at that. And I would just say at this point, it’s inconclusive, although the weight of evidence seems to indicate natural. But we don’t know for certain.”

You’re Now comparing a nation with one of the biggest populations in the world that has tested more than any other nation. Let’s suggest you google deaths per 1 million and see how that comes up. America is way below many European countries. 

it's an interesting league table

San Marino top it, with the Vatican City in 2nd

USA are in 20th, 19th is Lichenstein, who've had 1 death

in the top 20 are:

San Marino
Vatican City
Andorra
Luxembourg
Iceland
Gibraltar
Faeroe Islands
Isle Of Man
Falkland Islands
Channel Islands
Monaco
Montserrat 
Lichenstein

combined they have 169 deaths

I look forward to DT saying how well they are doing compared to the Falklands

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

it's an interesting league table

San Marino top it, with the Vatican City in 2nd

USA are in 20th, 19th is Lichenstein, who've had 1 death

in the top 20 are:

San Marino
Vatican City
Andorra
Luxembourg
Iceland
Gibraltar
Faeroe Islands
Isle Of Man
Falkland Islands
Channel Islands
Monaco
Montserrat 
Lichenstein

combined they have 169 deaths

I look forward to DT saying how well they are doing compared to the Falklands

Exactly my point, all this comparing countries and how they’re doing is utter bollocks, And there’s no accurate way of doing it. It will take many months/years to see who did things right and wrong. 

21 minutes ago, royal white said:

Americas top General. 

Exactly fella- "The weight of evidence indicates that it is from natural causes". Let's be clear- by the weight of evidence - they mean all the evidence so far. 

It's not worth talking about- but they continue to spread the story to distract from their own mistakes. Like I said- not a lie- not trying to justify it. When you spread a story across social media and media outlets- you are endorsing it- regardless of whether you specifically say it in a press conference. 

Aye - they're in the top ten per one million. https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/
Not a great achievement really is it? I'm not suggesting other European countries haven't made similar mistakes. I'm asking you to look specifically at the countries that have managed it through an early lockdown and mass testing. It doesn't take a genius to look at timeline of his bullshit and decision making to see huge mistakes have been made. At least the EU, for all their faults, had the audacity to apologise today. Instead Trump spreads conspiracies and stirs up more conflict. 

Carry on defending him 👍   

1 minute ago, royal white said:

Exactly my point, all this comparing countries and how they’re doing is utter bollocks, And there’s no accurate way of doing it. It will take many months/years to see who did things right and wrong. 

So we take nothing from the 'success' of other countries? We ignore what South Korea are doing? 

Due to the nature of the modern world we urgently need a globally unified response. That requires working together and learning from each other. It will take many months and years for all of it to come out. But you can already see where some mistakes have been made. My issue with Trump isn't neccessarily that he underestimated it- many did that- it's that he's intent on blaming others and spreading shite at time when we need unity. 

3 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Exactly fella- "The weight of evidence indicates that it is from natural causes". Let's be clear- by the weight of evidence - they mean all the evidence so far. 

It's not worth talking about- but they continue to spread the story to distract from their own mistakes. Like I said- not a lie- not trying to justify it. When you spread a story across social media and media outlets- you are endorsing it- regardless of whether you specifically say it in a press conference. 

Aye - they're in the top ten per one million. https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/
Not a great achievement really is it? I'm not suggesting other European countries haven't made similar mistakes. I'm asking you to look specifically at the countries that have managed it through an early lockdown and mass testing. It doesn't take a genius to look at timeline of his bullshit and decision making to see huge mistakes have been made. At least the EU, for all their faults, had the audacity to apologise today. Instead Trump spreads conspiracies and stirs up more conflict. 

Carry on defending him 👍   

Seriously, how do you know the weight means all? If it did the they would know for certain. Which the General (who you mentioned) hasn’t said.

its not defending, it’s just pointing out people’s lies, this thread is easier to do it on than most lad.

47 minutes ago, royal white said:

Seriously, how do you know the weight means all? If it did the they would know for certain. Which the General (who you mentioned) hasn’t said.

its not defending, it’s just pointing out people’s lies, this thread is easier to do it on than most lad.

Because when you read around the misinformation you can see that there is no credible evidence that it did orginate in a lab. The only evidence pointing the other way is social media rumours and tabloid articles- that's not evidence. 

"Researchers led by Shan-Lu Liu at the Ohio State University say there is “no credible evidence” of genetic engineering (Emerging Microbes & Infections, doi.org/dpvw). The virus’s genome has been sequenced, and if it had been altered, we would expect to see signs of inserted gene sequences. But we now know the points that differ from bat viruses are scattered in a fairly random way, just as they would be if the new virus had evolved naturally". 

You don't get much clearer scientific evidence than that. And any credible leader of a western democracy would admit that. 

Trumps administration spread a false story and refuse to deny it translates as - we want you to believe it originated in a lab and blame China. 
The weight of evidence shows that it didn't translates as - it's pretty much been proven it didn't. 

All you've done is just provided more material to prove my posts weren't lies. 

It's clear you're defending him- but if it helps you to pretend you're spending lockdown on a crusade to point out lies in forums then go for it. Whatever helps you feel better :)

29 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Because when you read around the misinformation you can see that there is no credible evidence that it did orginate in a lab. The only evidence pointing the other way is social media rumours and tabloid articles- that's not evidence. 

"Researchers led by Shan-Lu Liu at the Ohio State University say there is “no credible evidence” of genetic engineering (Emerging Microbes & Infections, doi.org/dpvw). The virus’s genome has been sequenced, and if it had been altered, we would expect to see signs of inserted gene sequences. But we now know the points that differ from bat viruses are scattered in a fairly random way, just as they would be if the new virus had evolved naturally". 

You don't get much clearer scientific evidence than that. And any credible leader of a western democracy would admit that. 

Trumps administration spread a false story and refuse to deny it translates as - we want you to believe it originated in a lab and blame China. 
The weight of evidence shows that it didn't translates as - it's pretty much been proven it didn't. 

All you've done is just provided more material to prove my posts weren't lies. 

It's clear you're defending him- but if it helps you to pretend you're spending lockdown on a crusade to point out lies in forums then go for it. Whatever helps you feel better :)

You used their military as an example when I have shown it’s not 🤦‍♂️

back to my first question, has he said that it’s a virus made in a lab? If yes then can you provide a link (not maybe, not potential) 

If you can’t then I’ll put it down to another porkie.