Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Lennon Playing Away

embankment

Who gives a fuck really? It makes me love him and the team more. Bout be some belting chants on boxing day! We need a seige mentality. The press can get to fuck, we'll get out of this. He'll shag who he wants our mon Lenny he'll shag who he wants!

I'm with you on this.  I don't see why this should cost him his job

Financial director at somewhere I used to work lost his industrial tribunal because he took his fancy piece to hotels & claimed it on expenses. Should have known better really.

A previous employment of mine everyone with a company credit card was called in for a meeting one day for a briefing on protocol. I thought it odd they had to tell us of the rules then heard on the grapevine a sales exec had put 2 brasses on the company and put it as 'entertainment'. It wasn't the brasses that pissed them off more that he'd got 2 so the amount spent was excessive. He kept his job apparently, just a telling off.

Financial director at somewhere I used to work lost his industrial tribunal because he took his fancy piece to hotels & claimed it on expenses. Should have known better really.

So what you are saying is that the club quite like the idea of a lengthy legal battle with a manager right now which may or may not result in us paying large amounts of damages for unfair dismissal. Bearing in mind Lennon will probably have better legal advice than your old finance director.

Yeah, right. The end result will be a telling off, slap on the wrist and a brush under the carpet. We are in no position to sack a manager righ now. That might change if a new owner actually has any money, although that sounds debatable.

So what you are saying is that the club quite like the idea of a lengthy legal battle with a manager right now which may or may not result in us paying large amounts of damages for unfair dismissal. Bearing in mind Lennon will probably have better legal advice than your old finance director.

Yeah, right. The end result will be a telling off, slap on the wrist and a brush under the carpet. We are in no position to sack a manager righ now. That might change if a new owner actually has any money, although that sounds debatable.

Sky have already mentioned that we're in "administration" just sack him!

Sky have already mentioned that we're in "administration" just sack him!

The club will probably fine him a couple of month's wages before it dawns on them that he's not actually been given them yet.