Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre-Season

Elson

Some bell ends on Twitter ripping into Pratley

And apparently Moxey told one of our fans to shut the fuck up

Why would you go to a pre season friendly just to berate the players?!

This may be a long season

How long are we supposed to put up with it?

Personally I believe generally as a whole the fans have been quite patient & tolerant.

Saturday was fookin' awful, especially the first half, that's 2nd division Mansfield with conference players in it. By all accounts no better tonight against conference players.

Its the usual suspects being their usual shitness, I despair if we can't get them shifted off in the next couple of weeks

I can't see how anyone can defend them anymore

Terrible first 20 minutes

Hopefully Parkinson has learnt a serious lesson in this shite diamond with vela and pratley on the wings.

Walker made us work a lot better. Trotter also contributed well

Woolery and Madine upfront. Terrible. Looked like they'd never met or where playing on same team.

Personally I believe generally as a whole the fans have been quite patient & tolerant.

Saturday was fookin' awful, especially the first half, that's 2nd division Mansfield with conference players in it. By all accounts no better tonight against conference players.

Its the usual suspects being their usual shitness, I despair if we can't get them shifted off in the next couple of weeks

It's a fucking friendly and the Mgr has been in place about 24 minutes.

And they fucking won

How about going into the season together and positive

If they play and behave like last season then fair enough

But it's 19th July FFS

We've just won by the same score the prem champions have beat a team in our league.

I used to be arsed about pre-season results. It means fuck all in the grand scheme of things. It's about working out what is needed for a decent start (remember them?)

Wins are just there for confidence building.

We'll be reet / we'll be relegated <delete as appropriate by May 2017>

It's a fucking friendly and the Mgr has been in place about 24 minutes.

And they fucking won

How about going into the season together and positive

If they play and behave like last season then fair enough

But it's 19th July FFS

They lost on Saturday. No manager will get Poxey, Dervite, Pratley or Madine playing well. They need fresh starts somewhere else.

I didn't think it could get worse than last season, but it did. I'm not having this pre-season, it's about fitness lie used by losers, it's bollocks.

They are a rot killing this club, motivationally, financially, no pride, no passion, no self respect. Fookin' leeches.

I will always back the club for the 90 minutes, but those cnuts have took the piss too long now & need telling, imo of course

They lost on Saturday. No manager will get Poxey, Dervite, Pratley or Madine playing well. They need fresh starts somewhere else.

I didn't think it could get worse than last season, but it did. I'm not having this pre-season, it's about fitness lie used by losers, it's bollocks.

They are a rot killing this club, motivationally, financially, no pride, no passion, no self respect. Fookin' leeches.

I will always back the club for the 90 minutes, but those cnuts have took the piss too long now & need telling, imo of course

You appear to be forgetting that we won pal :D

Yeah tell them. Because I'm sure that's going to make a huge difference.

Christ sakes this is a new start under a new manager. Give it a decent go before getting on their backs.

You appear to be forgetting that we won pal :D

Once the changes were made ;)

Proving the point :)

If they shape up against conference York!! I'll take it back, though I wouldn't hold your breath on that happening.

We're going nowhere til we rid ourselves of them shitehawks.

Wasting time with Wheater, switching & swopping the side about, pissing about with trialists when we're already carrying an overweighted squad. This is now league 1 football, it's not rocket surgery

Yeah tell them. Because I'm sure that's going to make a huge difference.

Christ sakes this is a new start under a new manager. Give it a decent go before getting on their backs.

How many times do we have to keep on using that excuse?

How many managers do we need to keep going through?

How many unproductive pre-seasons?

Something needs to change, & sooner rather than later.

These are some players that have played in the Prem! & they're still struggling against conference players!

It's like the Iceland - England debacle, no-one made excuses for England, so why are we now?

These are some players that have played in the Prem! & they're still struggling against conference players!

It's like the Iceland - England debacle, no-one made excuses for England, so why are we now?

Because that was a major championship and this is pre-season maybe?

The pinnacle of their careers versus a couple of run outs in front of 2k fans?

Nobody is excusing what the players did or didn't do last season, but nobody wins from hounding them now*

* except for Gary Madine. Feel free with him**

** watch the big soft cunt score 20 goals this season now :D

Not making excuses. It isn't an excuse. It is a fact that some players we don't want are still here and we can't afford to pay them off. We either boo them and shout at them or give them a chance and support them under the new manager.

Not making excuses. It isn't an excuse. It is a fact that some players we don't want are still here and we can't afford to pay them off. We either boo them and shout at them or give them a chance and support them under the new manager.

How many chances do they want?

How many new managers do we have to keep supporting them under?

The new manager will always get my support, I just hope he realises very quickly that there are players there that won't support him.

He needs to cut them out like a cancer, before it spreads to the new players or the younger ones.

How many chances do they want?

The new manager will always get my support, I just hope he realises very quickly that there are players there that won't support him.

He needs to cut them out like a cancer, before it spreads to the new players or the younger ones.

Agreed, and if they don't or won't buy into PPs methods fuck them off to the ressies, we may have to pay the fuckers, we certainly don't have to play them.

How ????????????many chances do they want?

I agree with this however we can't get rid no one wants them, just been reading Sam Allardyce book he deals with this type of player by putting them in the mushroom club in the dark and leaves them there.