Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dressing In Ladies Underwear

Alf Hartigan

• Site Supporter

Was on a course t'other day and we were asked to introduce ourselves by saying something of interest about ourselves(fucking stupid idea in my opinion)

Anyhow, there was this woman in her early fifties said that the reason she divorced her husband was that she caught him dressing in her underwear. I asked her about it on the first coffee break and she was genuinely disgusted.

That's no reason to get divorced. I was disgusted that she was disgusted. Who's not tried a pair of knickers on?

• Members

You can start any time you want,

Don't try and tell me you've never put your other halfs knickers on,  even just for a laugh.

As she has always been a size 8 and I am a big lug, I think the evidence would be hard to avoid.

Rent asunder.

• Members

Have you caught her dancing around in the Pantherella's though?

I have not, sir. Two things she knows:-

1) Not to wear heels on any of my four Italian steeds

2) Other than washing and ironing (and unzipping from time to time), my clothing is off limits.

I have never put any of my Mrs underwear on. I'm surprised to find that this puts me in the minority. Actually on here - perhaps not :-)

You've not lived until you've put all your Mrs clothes on and wanked using a home made wanking contraption to a work out video whilst off your nut on blue speckled Mitsubishi's.

You've not lived until you've put all your Mrs clothes on and wanked using a home made wanking contraption to a work out video whilst off your nut on blue speckled Mitsubishi's.

I once had a mammoth wank as a consequence of class A's that off and on lasted for about 8 hours. It was a titanic struggle between my depleted serotonin levels and my nuts over who's will was greater. Eventually my nuts came our on top - but in truth- nobody really won.

Maybe it would have been a bit quicker with women's underwear on?

Edited by kent_white

• Site Supporter

I once had a mammoth wank as a consequence of class A's that off and on lasted for about 8 hours. It was a titanic struggle between my depleted serotonin levels and my nuts over who's will was greater. Eventually my nuts came our on top - but in truth- nobody really won.

Maybe it would have been a bit quicker with women's underwear on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgsrzhU--2E

• Site Supporter

Alf, just her knickers or her bra too? Knickers fine, bras, no.

Didn't push for details tbh.

Must admit, a bloke in bra is a bit odd, but each to their own and all that.

I've got an image of LW in a basque now, this is  not good.