Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ifollow

SnoopJohnnyJohn

• Moderators

That was my thinking, I'm not sure there will be a clamour for Bolton v Millwall or Burton v Bolton as you say. You might find the odd game, when we're playing one of the big boys, like Villa, but I wouldn't be expecting to see all or even a large portion of our games being streamed illegally.

Am more inclined to think if it's streamable it will get streamed as someone will want to abuse it for the sake of it

Go on kodi or all the stream sites and there's games from all sorts of random backwater leagues out there

• Site Supporter

Am more inclined to think if it's streamable it will get streamed as someone will want to abuse it for the sake of it

Go on kodi or all the stream sites and there's games from all sorts of random backwater leagues out there

Those back water games receive miles more viewers than you'd imagine.  They are often massive countries with big populations.  The issue with English football is that we have so many teams it dilutes the viewing figures.

There won't be any illegal streams. For an illegal stream you need someone to stream it and the demand just isn't therefore Bolton Vs Burton

Last season (admittedly, League One) I only got to actually watch a dozen or so games through my plethora of streaming sites.

I've already subscribed to this.

I look forward to snoops match and player assessments becoming less skewed

Or more skewed, whichever it was

Probably more skewed mate  :blum:

They'd need special approval from football league think Saturday beam backs would be nigh impossible to get approved.

Werent the club - or Kens son trying to set up bean back for Fleetwood away

and I think Scunthorpe did one late in season

Explain please Boothy

I use a vpn on my work laptop and get the concept but not sure how it works

Would a vpn allow someone in the UK to access this? If so, how would you set it up?

VArious VPN's allow you to 'appear' as if you are in a different country.

If its a web based thing, try using opera browser, as this has a basic vpn functionality built in.

How did it work then for the friendly? Good set up?

Meant to post here on Saturday.

Not sure if it was a technical glitch, or bad advertising, or whatever, but the game WASN'T streamed on Saturday. Not only that, but the "live" page also didn't update.

I'm leaning towards teething difficulties.

• 1 month later...