Cameron’s decision making

The ridiculous Brexit lies

The shocking & complacent remain campaign

This government’s attempts to deal it

The opposition being equally as cack

The posturing and attempts of politicians to save their own skin

Bollocks the lot of it

Not a soul comes out of this shining IMO

What a complete and utter fucking balls up from start to finish.

Every other nation will be laughing their cocks off at us.

We’ve actually chosen this ffs.

The reasons still stand why we did chose it and it is becoming more apparent every day that it was the correct call despite the Tories failing to agree with each other,  the referendum result must be honoured. 

The reasons still stand why we did chose it and it is becoming more apparent every day that it was the correct call despite the Tories failing to agree with each other,  the referendum result must be honoured. 

Have you decided hard or soft? Or does it just depend what May tells you on any given day?

The reasons still stand why we did chose it and it is becoming more apparent every day that it was the correct call despite the Tories failing to agree with each other, the referendum result must be honoured.

Why should it be honoured when this isn’t what the people voted for?

The general public voted for Cameron, gove and Johnson leading us out of the EU like knights of realm to stop immigration and save £350 million a day for nhs.

None of this is happening. This isn’t what was voted for.

• Site Supporter

Boris and Davies as bad as David Cameron ffs

The people want us to leave the EU, the PM has put forward her best case proposal and they jump ship

Wankers the pair of them

I see neither have them have put forward a workable alternative that isnt just pie in the sky

As the minister in charge of brexit, I'm sure Davies did have a plan but wasn't making it public.

No doubt Boris and indeed remain voting mps will all have chipped in.

Everyone's been moaning about a lack of clarity and we got one.

Just not to everybody's taste. Indeed very fee people's taste!

Why should it be honoured when this isn’t what the people voted for?

The general public voted for Cameron, gove and Johnson leading us out of the EU like knights of realm to stop immigration and save £350 million a day for nhs.

None of this is happening. This isn’t what was voted for.

Staying in was not voted for that is for are you suggesting we should now stay in because the current prime minister cannot seem to get us out? And completely trash the democratic will of the people? 

Have you decided hard or soft? Or does it just depend what May tells you on any given day?

I want a commonsense agreement I think that is leaning towards a softer Brexit. If the EU will not accept our fair offer then we should definitely go WTO.  We cannot accept a bad deal and if that is what the EU want to push us towards then I have no problem with leaving without a deal. Folk need to remember the EU will make the call at the last minute and we must hold our nerve.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Staying in was not voted for that is for are you suggesting we should now stay in because the current prime minister cannot seem to get us out? And completely trash the democratic will of the people?

I want a commonsense agreement I think that is leaning towards a softer Brexit.

Carefully edited Mounts when you realised that you had a Hard Brexit stance????????. You are entitled to change your position though Edited by Salford Trotter

I want a commonsense agreement I think that is leaning towards a softer Brexit. 

Why did you want a hard brexit last year? What has changed?

This democratic will of the people thing is getting old. People voted May and the Tories in (sort of) but it doesn't mean that whenever the next GE is held they will again. Democratic will changes, it isn't fixed. Given where we are, I don't think it unreasonable for people to ask for a second vote. I don't myself think we should have one. But anyone who talks about the democratic will of the people to my mind has already completely lost the argument. A bit like Godwin's law. 

Why not let the people decide again now it’s clearer what the future will hold?

Why not let the people decide again now it’s clearer what the future will hold?

Because it hands the negotiating hand clearly to the EU because they don’t want us to leave and offer zero in talks to make that happen.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Because it hands the negotiating hand clearly to the EU because they don’t want us to leave and offer zero in talks to make that happen.

If we’d have voted to stay. And it became clear the reasons people voted to stay were not going to transpire, and the people that lead the campaign to remain all disappeared, would you want another referendum?

• Moderators

I see neither have them have put forward a workable alternative that isnt just pie in the sky

aye

my starter for 10 for all of them

how would you deal with northern ireland?

may might be shite but she never had a chance

• Moderators

Walking off with no deal and falling to WTO terms can't happen because of the GFA in NI. The EU knows this. TM knows this. So does BJ and DD.

Our pair of aces were reduced to a 2/7 once this was finally realised.

eggs fcuking zactly

My classification of a hard Brexit is different to Rees Mogg however I’ve no issue of walking should the EU not wish to be sensible.

So we not only have soft/hard Brexit we now have dead hard and quite hard Brexit.

But people definitely knew what they were voting for.

It is a fucking farce.