Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

I am pretty sure you are making that up. 

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:52 AM

Big day today with May outlining the UK plans looking like a hard Brexit exactly as it should be. 

That was your post from January 2017.

I'll ask again, have you changed your mind?

• Moderators

Not to Malc its not and I for one like to hear his memories. may be your posts are mind numbing to Malc. :thumbsup:

I fucking love a Boltonian Memories thread too, smug references to the days when the British Empire ruled the world aren't particularly relevant to this discussion. The Bore War.

exactly

its a pity not enough of us realised when this whole shambles began

is what May has suggested similar to Norways relationship with the EU?

in, but out?

It is worse than that.

We do not know how to implant Brexit. We do not know what Brexit is. We do however have a bunch of fucking idiot politicians more concerned about their own political status than the long term good of the country.

Anyone thinking we are going to be better off in the near future with Gove Boris and Mogg in charge are deluded.

Surely some of the Brexit supporters on here are prepared to admit that even though they think leaving might be still what they want they did not see what a cluster fuck would turn out. Boris said this weekend they were polishing a turd. Let’s remember anyone on here who has raised similar points in the recent past have been called traitors by the Brexit lot.

It is a fucking shambles.

It is worse than that.

We do not know how to implant Brexit. We do not know what Brexit is. We do however have a bunch of fucking idiot politicians more concerned about their own political status than the long term good of the country.

Anyone thinking we are going to be better off in the near future with Gove Boris and Mogg in charge are deluded.

Surely some of the Brexit supporters on here are prepared to admit that even though they think leaving might be still what they want they did not see what a cluster fuck would turn out. Boris said this weekend they were polishing a turd. Let’s remember anyone on here who has raised similar points in the recent past have been called traitors by the Brexit lot.

It is a fucking shambles.

It is vitally important that democracy is upheld and I have stated I’m happy with the stance the cabinet agreed (or mostly agreed) which is a reasonably fair and should lead to the EU agreeing a common sense deal all be it with possibly a tweak here and there.

Right after saying all that it is so important that the UK has the courage to continue with Brexit all the issues and problems in leaving the Union are because they have a carefully designed set of rules which basically prevents countries leaving and the nett result is a non elected cartel that pulls every string right across Europe this system greatly favours Germany.

It is left for the UK to break this cartel and that we must do and if we can manage to do that then others will follow. The status quo cannot continue and break it we must and if we don’t they won’t listen and nothing will change.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

It is vitally important that democracy is upheld and I have stated I’m happy with the stance the cabinet agreed (or mostly agreed) which is a reasonably fair and should lead to the EU agreeing a common sense deal all be it with possibly a tweak here and there.

Right after saying all that it is so important that the UK has the courage to continue with Brexit all the issues and problems in leaving the Union are because they have a carefully designed set of rules which basically prevents countries leaving and the nett result is a non elected cartel that pulls every string right across Europe this system greatly favours Germany.

It is left for the UK to break this cartel and that we must do and if we can manage to do that then others will follow. The status quo cannot continue and break it we must and if we don’t they won’t listen and nothing will change.

It is not about UK having courage it is about politicians forgetting their personal political aspirations.

And that ain’t happening.

Boris and Davies as bad as David Cameron ffs

The people want us to leave the EU, the PM has put forward her best case proposal and they jump ship

Wankers the pair of them

I see neither have them have put forward a workable alternative that isnt just pie in the sky

Boris and Davies as bad as David Cameron ffs

The people want us to leave the EU, the PM has put forward her best case proposal and they jump ship

Wankers the pair of them

I see neither have them have put forward a workable alternative that isnt just pie in the sky

Boris is the biggest cunt going.