Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

8 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Yes I certainly can. I never said they did send them on knowing😂

See the article I posted. Not very good safety management really. You know - doing the test, but not waiting for the results first …. And you assured us it was all dandy.

You’re going off on one of your tangents again anyway mate, so I’ll leave you to it. Just funny when the guy handing out clown badges to other posters once again demonstrates he doesn’t have a clue 😂 

To think you teach 😂🤤

Enjoy your holiday and read through the posts again. Slowly. You might get it……then again.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Minimal processing required Cheesey. ‘Are you Albanian?’, ‘Yes’. ‘Fuck off’. 
Simples. 

Pretty much. We're just not fucking bothering. Gullible gammons are lapping it up.

How about this. Blanket ban on all immigrants/asylum seekers/refugees for the next 12-18 months. Get all these who are back logged processed then a cross party agreement on getting housing, schooling, surgeries, mosques, temples, roads sorted. At the same time open applications for those wanting to move over here in 18 months via a safe and legal route. 

That way we know who’s coming, know what jobs they can be put into, know which schools they can attend etc. 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, royal white said:

How about this. Blanket ban on all immigrants/asylum seekers/refugees for the next 12-18 months. Get all these who are back logged processed then a cross party agreement on getting housing, schooling, surgeries, mosques, temples, roads sorted. At the same time open applications for those wanting to move over here in 18 months via a safe and legal route. 

That way we know who’s coming, know what jobs they can be put into, know which schools they can attend etc. 

😁 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Site Supporter
40 minutes ago, Zulu said:

Anyway. 
Albanians. Not a single one of the fuckers is fleeing from conflict. They’re all economic migrants and they should all be fucked off back to the shithole they’ve come from as soon as their feet hit UK soil. 
A major part of the migration problem solved in one fell swoop. 
Thank me later. 👍

I think you will find that is very old news and those crossing these days are not from Albania.

• Site Supporter
44 minutes ago, royal white said:

reluctant to join in this, but have to ask . 
how do you propose we enforce this blanket ban ? 

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

How many are still here stuck in processing, how many have been sent back where they belong and how many have fucked off into our black market?

I am struggling to see your point if I am honest.

My point, and I’ll run this by you slowly, is that no Albanian (as far as I am aware) is threatened by war. Albanian ‘refugees’ are predominantly young males and all should have been fucked off back to Albania on the day they landed on our shores. They are economic migrants at best and gangsters at worst.  
The current government, and their civil servants, have screwed this up. Unfortunately, I don’t believe that a Labour administration would have done this any differently. We’ll never know, of course. Until Sir Keir takes the reins after the next General Election. 

5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

So sending back 16% of migrants will solve a major part of the migration problem?

Think you need to revisit your maths.

Well, it might send a message to any other wannabe economic migrants that we’re not an easy touch. I don’t need to revisit my maths, but thanks for your input. 👍

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Zulu said:

My point, and I’ll run this by you slowly, is that no Albanian (as far as I am aware) is threatened by war. Albanian ‘refugees’ are predominantly young males and all should have been fucked off back to Albania on the day they landed on our shores. They are economic migrants at best and gangsters at worst.  
The current government, and their civil servants, have screwed this up. Unfortunately, I don’t believe that a Labour administration would have done this any differently. We’ll never know, of course. Until Sir Keir takes the reins after the next General Election. 

Except for the fact that claiming asylum is not always due to war I don't disagree with you.  So, lets go off your 16% of 2022 figure, why has an immediate and easily sorted 16% not been fucked off?

The issue is processing applications has collapsed so why is that?

1 hour ago, royal white said:

Haha!  You might want to remind the government about their shambolic evacuation of Afghanistan and other foreign policy decisions that have exacerbated the immigration crisis😂

• Site Supporter
28 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Haha!  You might want to remind the government about their shambolic evacuation of Afghanistan and other foreign policy decisions that have exacerbated the immigration crisis😂

Whether or not some Afghans were moved quicker, would have had no bearing on the numbers wanting to come. Would have only meant they arrived sooner.

The other large group were those from Hong Kong- quite rightly. Are you saying they shouldn't have been allowed to come?