Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

11 hours ago, Zico said:

Never mind recorded crimes, crime we know nothing about is also increasing 

Drug use among children has for many an education and with obvious alarm for both parents on the increase almost yearly

1 minute ago, Not in Crawley said:

Did that yesterday - got 6 right. Some of her answers were more bonkers than the ones I put down

Got four 

Probably gave her too much credit thinking surely she never said that 

But she did

18 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

@gonzo if friends and family start getting a load of southerners asking them to vote Labour - now you know why... alas, I'm busy tomorrow night.

Londoners, we need you!

On Thursday 2 May, voters across the country will have their say in the local elections and Blackpool South by-election.

This is our chance to elect thousands of hardworking Labour representatives across the country and we’re fighting hard for it. 

But no winning election campaign is complete without a strong phonebanking operation. To secure numerous Labour victories, we need all hands on deck.

Howard, we’re personally inviting you to join our in-person HQ phonebanks in London and make those all important calls for Labour. 

Your support will make all the difference - register now for an upcoming session today as spaces are limited:

Labour will walk it. I've no idea how that weapon Benton ever got in in the first place  :(

Unfortunately it's not my constituency, Ben Wallace was MP for where I am and I can't see it changing from a blue ward anytime soon :(

• Moderators

Another thick as fuck tory

Its not tax, thats HMRC so just what aee GMP investigating

If its electoral fraud, that would be out of time

Daly knows this and more to the point, he knows the media know this

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Could he not just use parliamentary privilege and spill the beans 

Unless he knows it's all bollocks

I doubt there are any beans to spill.

9 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I doubt there are any beans to spill.

Aye

It's like the Tories are relying on the allegations in the book as their 'attack'

They know this carries cock all weight and so look to someone to make allegations to try and keep it in the press and look for someone who is not arsed about their reputation and gone in the next election 

He has had the party whip withdrawn. As well as the bizarre claims above there are 2 or 3 other times he allegedly use campaign funds for private matters. 

Aint no party like a Mark Menzies party...

Menzies was questioned by police over allegations he fed alcohol to a dog and had a brawl with a friend in August 2015. The dog had emergency veterinary treatment for "intoxication" and "poisoning". Menzies was not charged and strongly denied any wrongdoing. Menzies said his friend had attacked him and stated the police dropped their investigation into him after he showed them pictures of his friend plying the dog with alcoholic drinks

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Aint no party like a Mark Menzies party...

Menzies was questioned by police over allegations he fed alcohol to a dog and had a brawl with a friend in August 2015. The dog had emergency veterinary treatment for "intoxication" and "poisoning". Menzies was not charged and strongly denied any wrongdoing. Menzies said his friend had attacked him and stated the police dropped their investigation into him after he showed them pictures of his friend plying the dog with alcoholic drinks

Aye, alright! That’ll be very-expensive-vet-speak for “We put the dog in a cage to sober up and he was fine after 12 hours sleeping it off.”