Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter

Scotland wales and Ireland can fuck off

who needs them?

As Mounts said, nothing is forever.

Its time for England to step out of the shadows of history and rule the world without the burden of colonial spongers and knocked-kneed porridge wogs, holding us back with their inventions and whisky and boring scenery.

The UK is past it’s sell by date it seems.

Ill miss it, but nothing lasts forever.

Lets just move on. It is, after all, what it is.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Not the case? 

Contrast this thread with the Coronavirus one. How we all discuss and compare how all the different countries have dealt with the virus and how all the different restrictions of countries are implemented and enforced.

Yet we mainly talk about our near neighbours who are in the main, EU members. Yet they all furrow a different path, it is as if they are independent nations. Who knew?

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

Contrast this thread with the Coronavirus one. How we all discuss and compare how all the different countries have dealt with the virus and how all the different restrictions of countries are implemented and enforced.

Yet we mainly talk about our near neighbours who are in the main, EU members. Yet they all furrow a different path, it is as if they are independent nations. Who knew?

Mr Grey will be along in a minute to tell you you're wrong

• Members
10 hours ago, kent_white said:

Leaving the EU has made it an inevitability as far as I'm concerned. It's just a matter of time now. And when it happens - we'll be weaker as a result. I've said this since we'll before Brexit. It was one of my reasons for voting remain. I value the UK.

Twaddle. Scots are canny and know which side their breads buttered. If they break away good luck to them.

Can't see it myself.