Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
Just now, jules_darby said:

Fantastic reading this;

It mirrors old Hughmungus on footy bit...

All that’s good is the Brexiteers doing 

All that’s bad is those pesky remainers

Piss funny the bile being spouted. That’s entertained me while I have my coffee.

Brilliant and amusing stuff, please do keep it up 

Paul probably blames a remainer every time it rains

7 minutes ago, Spider said:

I read it in a newspaper, think it was the Daily Prophet

And the National Federation of Fishermen's Organisation (NFFO) accused Mr Johnson of having "bottled it" on fishing quotas to secure only "a fraction of what the UK has a right to under international law".

Barrie Deas, chief executive of the NFFO, said Mr Johnson had "sacrificed" fishing to other priorities, after the subject proved to be an enduring sticking point during negotiations.

"Lacking legal, moral or political negotiating leverage on fish, the EU made the whole trade deal contingent on a UK surrender on fisheries," Mr Deas said.

Prophet of doom

😄

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

Things started to disappear in 2019, and continued through this year as the uncertainty increased.

You know all this, as you mention often you have to put up with my bleating.

our Irish customers are sticking with their Dutch friends in the EU.

Oh right, why say you wanted things back to where they were in 2016 ? For a minute I thought you had gone all Project Fear, and had started to blame your losses from last year on the date of leaving.

The irony here fella, which you don't realise, if bleating little snivelling shits like you Miller, Drunk Steve, Lord Adonis, Farrelli and Co let the result stand,  it would have been sorted much sooner and you wouldn't have seen those losses in trade. 

Be optimistic, use your efforts and channel your energy in getting the business back, a lot of the time people buy off people as we know. If you can offer the same deal, get in their fucking ribs ASAP pal instead of using endless negative energy on here, where your posts won't earn you a bean and just cause you anguish 😉 

Thank me later when your commission comes through 🥂 

5 minutes ago, jules_darby said:

Fantastic reading this;

It mirrors old Hughmungus on footy bit...

All that’s good is the Brexiteers doing 

All that’s bad is those pesky remainers

Piss funny the bile being spouted. That’s entertained me while I have my coffee.

Brilliant and amusing stuff, please do keep it up 

Genuine question.....could you actually name one good thing a remainer did other than showing the world what a bitter set of twats some of them are ? 

I said some for the hard of reading 😉 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Oh right, why say you wanted things back to where they were in 2016 ? For a minute I thought you had gone all Project Fear, and had started to blame your losses from last year on the date of leaving.

The irony here fella, which you don't realise, if bleating little snivelling shits like you Miller, Drunk Steve, Lord Adonis, Farrelli and Co let the result stand,  it would have been sorted much sooner and you wouldn't have seen those losses in trade. 

Be optimistic, use your efforts and channel your energy in getting the business back, a lot of the time people buy off people as we know. If you can offer the same deal, get in their fucking ribs ASAP pal instead of using endless negative energy on here, where your posts won't earn you a bean and just cause you anguish 😉 

Thank me later when your commission comes through 🥂 

I know how to deal with the Irish thanks.

If we can offer a better deal then of course we will. I don’t have the energy to explain how our business works on here though.

Lets blame remainers and leave it at that. Opinions are not going to diversify on here anytime soon.

1 minute ago, Spider said:

I know how to deal with the Irish thanks.

If we can offer a better deal then of course we will. I don’t have the energy to explain how our business works on here though.

Lets blame remainers and leave it at that. Opinions are not going to diversify on here anytime soon.

That's good to hear, use your energy with the Bomb Chuckers then 😉 

2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Genuine question.....could you actually name one good thing a remainer did other than showing the world what a bitter set of twats some of them are ? 

I said some for the hard of reading 😉 

I can name one brilliant thing a remainer did........David Cameron called for a referendum on leaving the European Union 

• Site Supporter
30 minutes ago, Spider said:

Where do I apply for the thousands lost at our place?

The bigger picture becomes of little interest when it’s your own pockets that've been pilfered

You said recently you'd done quite well this year.

New types of systems needing tanks again.

Nobody has pilfered money from you neither have they.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

You said recently you'd done quite well this year.

New types of systems needing tanks again.

Nobody has pilfered money from you neither have they.

I don’t like losing customers anytime, but when it’s for a reason like Brexit, I like it even less 😁

• Site Supporter

I don’t like losing customers anytime, but when it’s for a reason like Brexit, I like it even less 😁

Be honest, the Irish fucked off as soon as the ballot counted.

They knew nothing about what the future held.

Presumably, now that trade will be tariff free, they will come back- or were they just looking for a reason to go elsewhere anyway?

Of course.

We were all assured it would be done in weeks by Maggie Tate

Now now. It should have been done a long time Ago. Maybe it wouldn’t have had quite the impact it has had on your business if it had. 

but on the flip side maybe we wouldn’t have got the deal we got. Who knows 

1 minute ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Be honest, the Irish fucked off as soon as the ballot counted.

They knew nothing about what the future held.

Presumably, now that trade will be tariff free, they will come back- or were they just looking for a reason to go elsewhere anyway?

People buy off people like I say mate.

The Irish could probably understand the Dutch better,  than Spider's constant sobbing 😃 

1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

There has to be summat as we aren’t in the customs union. But what that looks like today will be very different than it looks like as time goes on

money does talk and like I say it’s not in the EU’s interest to lump massive costs and time delays on its people to export to the UK

From the bits I have seen any goods going over the borders will need documentation to show they are to EU standards. But there is a settling period (I think) before this introduced as given we have been working to common standards. 

The question is how long do checks at the borders take. Drivers needing to show passports too. I read somewhere that just checking passports as a test caused a 4 hour delay. But sure systems and processes will be developed to make it quicker. How much can be done prior to travel is Ukstandard123 is approved for the EU and the paperwork is submitted and just waved through. 

The fact is things will different some will be worse (sorry Paul 😘). Not sure in terms of the borders anything will be better for EU trading but things in other places hopefully can, maybe in terms of how easy some Non EU stuff gets here (happy Paul ? 😘). 

People getting caught up with everything being good because we leave or equally everything bad being because we leave are kidding themselves. 

Does make me laugh when Gina Miller is blamed for this being a mess. If she had not gone involved and the deal did not need to go to parliament the deal we have would be the May deal. But I honestly think the same people would be saying it was a great/shit deal. 

Brexit has been great if you don’t care about peace in Ireland, Scotland leaving the UK, making trading much harder with our nearest neighbours and putting our manufacturing at a major disadvantage. I don’t think it was worth the risk but well done all you visionaries🥴