Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

I'd rather Boris left than be involved in something he couldnt actually advocate.

Hardly makes him a traitor.

See video above

He told Cameron was backing Remain and flipped

He told May he backed the deal whilst releasing stories to the press that it was polishing a turd. He then 2 days later changed his mind. Every act has been treacherous.

He does not give one fuck about anything other than his own political ambitions.

I'd rather Boris left than be involved in something he couldnt actually advocate.

Hardly makes him a traitor.

See video above

He told May he backed the deal whilst releasing stories to the press that it was polishing a turd. He then 2 days later changed his mind. Every act has been treacherous.

He does not give one fuck about anything other than his own political ambitions.

Hang on fella....older folk like yourself and I will vaguely remember the EU unlike those on here who know no better, am I correct in that ? Not sure what you are on about.

I’ll also gladly admit that our effort is piss poor to say the least thanksgiving in large to that wet twat May...only time that dry nun has ever been wet I may add.

Re those elected officials....would you trust a single one of them to run the meat raffle in The Griffin . No I would also not trust them to negotiate the biggest deal in our history which is pretty much my point.

I’d rather trust Jimmy Savile to babysit my daughter.

Do the EU have directly appointed commissioners though ? No they don’t........indirect is the answer......as I said above research Article 18 of the Lisbon Treaty....... so what ?

In years to come when the EU is a distance joke/memory we will all be thankful. Maybe as I say I am. It tied to the EU but as a country we are this is currently only going one way

A simple question.....why can’t the entire free world just do deals tariff free etc.......it all boils down to the loot .....and the EU sucks more folk than Katie Price...

but if it all comes down to the loot why leave the single biggest purchasing consortium in the world. You are making an arguement to stay in. Edited by Ani

I agree on that we now have to leave. But we should not be in this position.

The referendum should never have happened.

Why do we have to leave? I ask this as someone who voted out.

We obviously can't agree on what kind of Brexit we want. We'd never get 48% of the country to back a hard, soft or pretend Brexit.

Time to go back to the EU and say "We've decided not to bother. Soz"

Can we rescind article 50?

We obviously can't agree on what kind of Brexit we want. We'd never get 48% of the country to back a hard, soft or pretend Brexit.

No political party is currently strong enough to take that risk.

Morally is is questionable but also staying in only gets rid of the immediate issue of article 50.

Even if we wanted to the minimum would be another referendum or election and no time for that.

Is Jeremy Corbyn in favour of a hard brexit?

If so would those wanting that vote for him?

Corbyn is a snake, but has always hated the EU

Would you vote for him if his idea of brexit suited you more?

Great question.

The conflict of communism v losing the hopeless cloying bureaucracy of the EU?

Which do I hate most?

At least we can ditch Corbyn after 5 years, so yes....”Oh Jeremy”

Maybe that’s the point; we regain control

Edited by boltondiver

Great question.

The conflict of communism v losing the hopeless cloying bureaucracy of the EU?

Which do I hate most?

At least we can ditch Corbyn after 5 years, so yes....”Oh Jeremy”

Maybe that’s the point; we regain control

I knew you'd come around comrade :)

• Members

See video above

Bit like when he said he would fight tooth and nail against the third Heathrow runway, lie down in front of bulldozers then fucked off when it came to the vote

The country's so split over Brexit I don't see anyone of any party being able to win a strong mandate.

The Liberals are missing a trick though surely. Unite around a remain position. Say they're not going to honour the referendum result due to how close it was and campaign on the remain ticket.

They'd have all the remainers and all the disillusioned leavers on side

The country's so split over Brexit I don't see anyone of any party being able to win a strong mandate.

The Liberals are missing a trick though surely. Unite around a remain position. Say they're not going to honour the referendum result due to how close it was and campaign on the remain ticket.

They'd have all the remainers and all the disillusioned leavers on side

. No they wouldn't that was their stance in the last election and they won fuck all!

• Site Supporter

See video above

I have.

Guess we have differing views on what constitutes a traitor

No wonder you are called Duck Egg. Edited by Mounts Kipper

. No they wouldn't that was their stance in the last election and they won fuck all!

That was before it turned into the big cluster feck it has now though.

Committed remainers aren't going to vote for a Tory or Labour party set on leaving if there's a party offering a hope of remaining

• Site Supporter

No wonder you are called Duck Egg.

Mounts; I'm wondering if TM has had discussions with barnier et al not too far from that.

"Listen cocker; I'm not overly enamoured with this 'ere brexit lark, but as it's been voted for it can't ignore it. I'll therefore faff around a bit, offering lots of soundbites then at the death offer a 'bre' or a 'xit'.

You pretend to mull it over and cast a few doubts, then accept it and not a lot will change. £39bn in exchange for non payment of subscriptions should cover it until we're dead"