Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barnsley 2-2 Wanderers

burnden

If Burke plays for another 20 years he won’t have a game as bad as this. Serves me right for talking him up during the week. He’s far from alone, mind. Never seen a wide play with two wing backs, two wingers in Morais and Ameobi and look so narrow or uninventive. Grim.

Will also point out that I’ve never seen such a supportive angry mob as the one that gathered near the tunnel at half time.

Way it's going they might finish above us

Way they're going? This will be their first win since Barnsley of all teams. One swallow doesn't make a summer. If they become relevant were down anyway. We need points either way.

If Burke plays for another 20 years he won’t have a game as bad as this. Serves me right for talking him up during the week. He’s far from alone, mind. Never seen a wide play with two wing backs, two wingers in Morais and Ameobi and look so narrow or uninventive. Grim.

Will also point out that I’ve never seen such a supportive angry mob as the one that gathered near the tunnel at half time.

Have there been any negatives? :)

I like Parky but this system with our limited players is nonsense. Chelsea won the league playing it but it’s a system when you have a Hazard and then a Costa up front. Not when you’ve Ameobi and a midget up front.

Like Josh Vela said in the press this week, we like proving people wrong, I hope they do with you today

Yeah and hope they do as well, I want this club to succeed more than anything, but away matches are now just becoming so repetitive.

We are showing nothing at the moment, at least Burton are showing some fight and trying to win again, even though they are dead and buried.

We aren’t even scoring a single goal now, like I said last week, it’s like we are finishing the season the way we started.

Edited by Lostock Whites

• Moderators

Just for 90 minutes on a Saturday, it can’t hurt to drop the reality and dream positively??

To be fair, it's the 90 minutes that brings me back to reality, it's the rest of the time I try to be positive

He was as bad last week. He’s fucking shit.

• Site Supporter

To be fair, it's the 90 minutes that brings me back to reality, it's the rest of the time I try to be positive

Fuck that

Whining all week about Parky is the only thing that gets me through.

Get rid id go down. Shite. Same ti ts saying keep will be same lot that did don't sack Coyle when relegated.regardless of budget it ajnt getting results and it's got awful to watch.millwall prove it's fantasy you always need millions. What you don't need is a negative hoof merchant with no other idea

• Moderators

Way they're going? This will be their first win since Barnsley of all teams. One swallow doesn't make a summer. If they become relevant were down anyway. We need points either way.

Sunderland then