Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Burton Albion 2-0 Wanderers

burnden

The main reason for the relegation is that the owner sold the top scorer for a huge fee but wouldn't pay for a decent striker to replace him.

That wasnt a decision by Parky or for the benefit of the football team, it was all about the owner making as much money as he could.

None of the other teams in the relegation battle sold their best player half way through the season

Nonsense

Parkinson has failed to change the style of play by getting the ball on the floor and playing football

He played hump it last season as this

We’re 3rd favourites to go down can’t believe that.

Money to be made if you believe it @ 1/2.

Can you really see us winning a game of football though?

I can’t.

They’re broken, incapable and unwilling.

The fight has long gone.

Edited by captainmed

Irony being that Parky might be best placed to get us out of div 1, and without a payoff when we need every penny.

If we stay up, he needs firing immediately after the final whistle.

Whichever league we end up in I can’t put up with any more of that clueless, aimless, under 8 style football

• Site Supporter

Home pissed un seriouslypissed off this madine top scorer shit someone will aleays be top fucking scorer he got about fucking nine two lucky pens big fucking none for cardiff , cant understand parkinson saying he thought the squad didn't needa CHURCHILLIAN speech cos he thought they were in a confident mood I only said to mrs Goodknee yesterday that id love to speak to them all parkinson and the owner and see if they understand the magnitude of this game representing one of the most famous football clubs on the planet wearing the white shirt against fucking burton fucking burton spineless guttless spunkless tossers fuck em all off play the young team who've just won league and dont give me any bollocks about em being kids lads were fighting wars at 16 fucking man up

• Site Supporter

Home pissed un seriouslypissed off this madine top scorer shit someone will aleays be top fucking scorer he got about fucking nine two lucky pens big fucking none for cardiff , cant understand parkinson saying he thought the squad didn't needa CHURCHILLIAN speech cos he thought they were in a confident mood I only said to mrs Goodknee yesterday that id love to speak to them all parkinson and the owner and see if they understand the magnitude of this game representing one of the most famous football clubs on the planet wearing the white shirt against fucking burton fucking burton spineless guttless spunkless tossers fuck em all off play the young team who've just won league and dont give me any bollocks about em being kids lads were fighting wars at 16 fucking man up

I’m serious when I say that they should pin that on the dressing room walls

That’s what it means.

Well said

I’m not sure I want a cheaper season ticket or any season ticket at the moment, this squad of players and team selections turning me off Football completely. It’s that bad I’m passed giving a shit and at this point in time I’m thinking my 3 season tickets will be unused next week.

I don't go just for the for the football. I go for a pint with lifelong friends. Not going to let these useles fuckers stop that

• Site Supporter

No fucking shots on target fucking hell and ive noticed not many yellows and no fucking red cards fucking do something the first tackle againstwolves should ave been a two footed fucking career ender fucking pussies

• Site Supporter

No fucking shots on target fucking hell and ive noticed not many yellows and no fucking red cards fucking do something the first tackle againstwolves should ave been a two footed fucking career ender fucking pussies

• Site Supporter

• Site Supporter