Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

45 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

'''You're right about one thing though, he needs to sell, his record and what any accountant worth there salt will "allegedly"  find in an adminstration/liquidation situation goes one way for him, her majesties pleasure.... ''

''To be honest I don't care what Howard put on here, I'm purely talking about whats in the known published accounts held on Companies House as an accountant, and as you claim to be one also, you'll know that Anderson will have made sure that there is absolutely no coming back on him through the books, it'll all be against the club, so your comments are simply trying to wind people up on here and get a response. ''

Bored of this now... particularly when it gets to trying to trip me up quoting elements from 2 separate responses. 

So the original quote is if you want, my honest opinion of what will be found, no knowledge just conjecture, its been alleged and wouldn't surprise me. Admin/Liquidation would flag this, as its more detailed than anything else, line by line analysis of everything stripping everything back to the last little detail... Its why the scandals only ever come out at the end when the shit hits the fan, because year end audits are not really worth the paper they are written on in terms of dirty secrets hidden in them... See Enron and a multitude of other similar events. Completion Accounts would be the same... prepared by whoever the shareholders decide to appoint.

The 2nd quote is in response to you saying KA's family wealth is at risk and that he's some form of modern day messiah, I'm saying on the face of the Financial statements that comment is bollocks and highlights that he's far from risking his family wealth he's making it more wealthy, secured creditor and paying consultancy fees to himself etc...etc.. Loans against club assets not against him etc...etc...

The only risk to his assets in all the information on Companies House is the loan he took against his shares with moonshift, I'm guessing it wasn't done for the greater good though I'm sure you'll tell us it was some heroic act of risking his families future wealth...

45 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

For the benefit of those with rational thought processes, I have reason to understand that the unsecured loan that Howard referred to arose after 30 June 2017, the date of the last filed accounts at Companies House.

How very convenient... so he developed a conscious in the last 20 months while not paying minimum wage staff or any bills, but borrowing money from The Davies Family, EFL etc...etc... and paying himself massive consultancy bonuses... impressive 

7 hours ago, Chris Custodiet said:

OK, explanation accepted. RRF wrapped it up in translated English based on his work experience at Currys. It doesn't do to be too subtle on WW

Got a call from a man in a travel tavern wanting to upgrade his hifi to surround sound. He called me out on my poor grasp of Latin so I swotted up. 

9 minutes ago, DLH said:

Bored of this now... particularly when it gets to trying to trip me up quoting elements from 2 separate responses. 

So the original quote is if you want, my honest opinion of what will be found, no knowledge just conjecture, its been alleged and wouldn't surprise me. Admin/Liquidation would flag this, as its more detailed than anything else, line by line analysis of everything stripping everything back to the last little detail... Its why the scandals only ever come out at the end when the shit hits the fan, because year end audits are not really worth the paper they are written on in terms of dirty secrets hidden in them... See Enron and a multitude of other similar events. Completion Accounts would be the same... prepared by whoever the shareholders decide to appoint.

The 2nd quote is in response to you saying KA's family wealth is at risk and that he's some form of modern day messiah, I'm saying on the face of the Financial statements that comment is bollocks and highlights that he's far from risking his family wealth he's making it more wealthy, secured creditor and paying consultancy fees to himself etc...etc.. Loans against club assets not against him etc...etc...

The only risk to his assets in all the information on Companies House is the loan he took against his shares with moonshift, I'm guessing it wasn't done for the greater good though I'm sure you'll tell us it was some heroic act of risking his families future wealth...

How very convenient... so he developed a conscious in the last 20 months while not paying minimum wage staff or any bills, but borrowing money from The Davies Family, EFL etc...etc... and paying himself massive consultancy bonuses... impressive 

Bored or just found out or wrong-footed on hearsay claims based on mouthy mates in some London coffee shop showing off how ITK they are. Ken Anderson isn't Snow White, Mary Poppins or Mother Theresa,  every man and his army knows that, but if you've got evidence of financial irregularities lets see it.

Meanwhile, if reports are correct, it seems his son doesn't have sufficient discretion or control to realise that publishing his latest holiday jaunt on social media ain't going to go down well. It might, though,  help explain why Papa Anderson employed his offspring at the Unibol to keep a closer watch on his acitvities.

1 hour ago, DLH said:

Do you by chance live in Holland, and are some form of alter ego for Natasha? I vaguely remember a similarly tedious Chris from Burnden Aces many years ago. 

Seeing that you are asking peoples past history, are you the same poster who used to be on the clubs official forum before it was shut down due to abuse of staff and players, and who later took over the site ownership of the 'Mavis' forum which was set up by the founder member of the ST because of his hatred of Phil Gartside and the then head of Marketing and Communications at the club, and which featured amongst others Les the postman (Richard McCormick) and the disgraced football agent Peter Harrison (and his drunken tweeting)?

To be fair to you, you did seem to be the most rational one on there, if indeed it was you.

4 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

That's all well and good, but staff have already refused to work putting Millwall in doubt. Presumably they'll do the same again.

At which point, do the efl say get fucked we're not doing it again.

Will the players/coaching staff have fucked it off too?

When relegation is confirmed (which could be as early as Saturday) they'd be mad to carry on playing when they aren't being paid and any injury would leave themselves properly fucked.

19 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

Seeing that you are asking peoples past history, are you the same poster who used to be on the clubs official forum before it was shut down due to abuse of staff and players, and who later took over the site ownership of the 'Mavis' forum which was set up by the founder member of the ST because of his hatred of Phil Gartside and the then head of Marketing and Communications at the club, and which featured amongst others Les the postman (Richard McCormick) and the disgraced football agent Peter Harrison (and his drunken tweeting)?

To be fair to you, you did seem to be the most rational one on there, if indeed it was you.

Afraid not... use to post a bit on TW and BA... occasionally on here, this was the only password I could remember though 

Fuck me. Keep coming on here trying to get updates. I mean where else can you go? And this place has turned into Bolton News letters page with same boring cunts arguing with each other with half a page posts saying basically nowt. In hotel theres no Czech lager on, place is going rack and ruin and WW being dragged down and all. When game starts im gonna be suicidal. 

18 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

I had a row with someone on a football forum years ago and I still bear a grudge.

Corrected it for you Sluffy.

Couple of helpful pointers:

1. it's only the internet

2. you're a grown up

3. Life's too short

Seriously, let it go man, you'll be much happier for it.

12 minutes ago, wakey said:

Corrected it for you Sluffy.

Couple of helpful pointers:

1. it's only the internet

2. you're a grown up

3. Life's too short

Seriously, let it go man, you'll be much happier for it.

Chill out.

I asked a question I could have asked at anytime from when the poster first appeared if I was that way inclined and only bothered for the sake of satisfying my curiosity when he was asking a similar question of another poster.

Why didn't you send your message to him when he asked the same to someone else first, that I asked of him?

Life's too short as you say.

God I have never seen this stadium so soul destroyed! No fans, no energy! Life been sucked out of this club from top to bottom! It’s on his arse! Praying Howards knock on the prison door comes out tomorrow! Come on @Howardroark .. make a big return for us! 🙏🏽😂

My saddest time as a wanderer by a country mile, feels like the heart and soul has been ripped out of our club, in 45 years only ever missed 2-3 home games when in the UK but couldn’t face going to the macron to watch another game like saturdays, depressing does not go close to describe how I feel.

2 hours ago, RoadRunnerFan said:

Got a call from a man in a travel tavern wanting to upgrade his hifi to surround sound. He called me out on my poor grasp of Latin so I swotted up. 

Plena marcas, RRF

Not many plena marcas for the Whites tonight. If Saturday was bad, tonight's worse.

6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

My saddest time as a wanderer by a country mile, feels like the heart and soul has been ripped out of our club, in 45 years only ever missed 2-3 home games when in the UK but couldn’t face going to the macron to watch another game like saturdays, depressing does not go close to describe how I feel.

Its terrible Mounts. Heartbreaking im sat here and even the utter shitfest on the pitch doesn't seem important. Whole place is on the floor even diehards are silent . No crazy corner. No heart. This is worse than going down to div 4

3 minutes ago, snowball said:

Its terrible Mounts. Heartbreaking im sat here and even the utter shitfest on the pitch doesn't seem important. Whole place is on the floor even diehards are silent . No crazy corner. No heart. This is worse than going down to div 4

I’m sat at home still watching can’t bare to switch over and watch spurs v city no matter how painful it is and I’m willing us to have a shot score a goal or just put 3 passes together. Roll on next season if we’re still here I’ll be there. COYWM

Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

I’m sat at home still watching can’t bare to switch over and watch spurs v city no matter how painful it is and I’m willing us to have a shot score a goal or just put 3 passes together. Roll on next season if we’re still here I’ll be there. COYWM

Its in the blood; we will be back next season hoping for another promotion. TBH I am still angry that we are losing tonight even though it really doesn't matter because we are down and out.

Hopefully someone who is willing to invest will take us over and we will get a real manager in charge who wants to entertain and win games

Some great away days to if we are up at the top