Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

42 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Custard / hoppy / Sluffy, maybe fan5 who knows. 

You've come to wanderersways because it's an active forum whereas your previous shite forums weren't active enough. 

Maybe... Just maybe they weren't active because the few readers you did have are bored to tears of your at length ramblings and squabbles. 

Keep it brief chaps. FIFO 

Don't know if Custard has another character but I don't recall ever reading his stuff before I came on here. And although I've been on here for donkey's years under a different name, I started posted more frequently recently because I was banned - by Sluffy - from his forum, despite being one of the first members and coming up with the name for the non-footie chat thread.  I think you're not paying attention and fuck knows what FIFO has to do with it. Do you mean LIFO?

29 minutes ago, Gonk said:

I've got Fan5 Sluffy & Custard on ignore. I just wish the rest of you would stop quoting them, please.

Hi Gonk!

Hope you are having a nice day.

(Please could people kindly quote me so the Gonk can receive my best wishes to him - I'm sure he will be pleased to receive them!  Thank you).

Go on, you know you want to!

:D

11 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Bassini has just released a "statement" - PL confirmed that Sullivan is not allowed to loan him money to buy us. I don't know why it took so long to confirm that - it was in the rules clear as day. 

Disaster!.........

...averted.

12 minutes ago, Sluffy said:

I genuinely think that he may be mentally ill. Bassini not Sluffy btw

Standing outside the stadium shouting through a megaphone at a couple of dozen not-rights doesn’t mean that anyone is saying that we want him anywhere near the club

Jesus!!!!

58 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

Don't know if Custard has another character but I don't recall ever reading his stuff before I came on here. And although I've been on here for donkey's years under a different name, I started posted more frequently recently because I was banned - by Sluffy - from his forum, despite being one of the first members and coming up with the name for the non-footie chat thread.  I think you're not paying attention and fuck knows what FIFO has to do with it. Do you mean LIFO?

Who were you before?