Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

52 minutes ago, Morizio said:

Got some inside knowledge this evening. This Chinese group are serious and have visited and been shown round twice. 

Its a smashing narrative but I'm calling bullshit based soley on the fact that I am always wrong.

16 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Its a smashing narrative but I'm calling bullshit based soley on the fact that I am always wrong.

and that some staff haven’t been paid since November and now been told to just write it off and forget about it 

and theres around £3.5m gone from the club but has been described as irregular and not unlawful

1 hour ago, Morizio said:

Got some inside knowledge this evening. This Chinese group are serious and have visited and been shown round twice. 

No idea if serious or not or what if anything will happen. But I know they’ve been shown round twice for sure...

3 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Neither Gary Neville or Peter lim are buying or interested in buying us. Fact. 

They are heavily into Salford and in for the long run and apparently he’s more willing than any other shareholder to stick money in and is the driving force behind it all Neville. 

I couldn't believe it when I heard that, I am with you on the longevity of this project. There is more talk about Salford Reds swapping stadiums with Salford City than talk about BWFC being part of Lim's plans  

10 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I couldn't believe it when I heard that, I am with you on the longevity of this project. There is more talk about Salford Reds swapping stadiums with Salford City than talk about BWFC being part of Lim's plans  

Agreed mate and think it wouldn’t be too bad a move although your much closer to the club than I ever will be

the willows none of them ever will be sadly. But life goes on

and Gary Neville won’t ever be part of bwfc

31 minutes ago, Morizio said:

and that some staff haven’t been paid since November and now been told to just write it off and forget about it 

and theres around £3.5m gone from the club but has been described as irregular and not unlawful

Shocker that money has gone

18 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Agreed mate and think it wouldn’t be too bad a move although your much closer to the club than I ever will be

the willows none of them ever will be sadly. But life goes on

and Gary Neville won’t ever be part of bwfc

I was with Bleasey and the Board last Thursday and they paint a very glum view of the finances so something has to change if we are to survive. I think fans would jump at the chance of moving to Moor Lane if it meant we could make some money out the stadium once again. 

19 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

I was with Bleasey and the Board last Thursday and they paint a very glum view of the finances so something has to change if we are to survive. I think fans would jump at the chance of moving to Moor Lane if it meant we could make some money out the stadium once again. 

I’ve never really taken to the AJ bell. Even though half my family live near Barton aerodrome and I spent a lot of my youth near there. It just isn’t Salford to me. 

Hopefully there is a robust plan somewhere mate 

9 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I’ve never really taken to the AJ bell. Even though half my family live near Barton aerodrome and I spent a lot of my youth near there. It just isn’t Salford to me. 

Hopefully there is a robust plan somewhere mate 

It's a strange one, i remind my lapsed mates that refuse to go because where it is yet they don't have a problem going to the Trafford Centre just the other side of the M60. Next time you are around let me know and we can meet up for a beer👍

9 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

It's a strange one, i remind my lapsed mates that refuse to go because where it is yet they don't have a problem going to the Trafford Centre just the other side of the M60. Next time you are around let me know and we can meet up for a beer👍

Absolutely. New job so should be hone every two weeks so will hopefully fit in around games both Salford and Bolton If we are still alive. On both fronts!

12 hours ago, Morizio said:

I'm surprised it's only £3.5 million. Do you have any details of how it "went"? Wasn't money transferred to another company owned by Anderson by any chance?

25 minutes ago, Hoppy510 said:

I'm surprised it's only £3.5 million. Do you have any details of how it "went"? Wasn't money transferred to another company owned by Anderson by any chance?

Nope and what I’ve put is from a limited conversation last night. 

12 hours ago, Salford Trotter said:

I have never been to, and never intend to go to, the Trafford Centre.

On a couple of occasions I have taken my kids (before they could drive) but stayed in the car park.