Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Take Over

Kane57

41 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

BOLTON. The Game of Thrones bit coming closer. The other way to skin the 🐱 Davies family having a major say in proceedings. They have given a loan and want it back. They could even deal with a buyer instead if Anderson stalls on paying them. They want Eddie’s money now.

This is potentially very good news 

It may well mean that Eddies trustees and the other secured creditors are now conducting their own negotiations with prospective buyers , be very surprised if they aren't

If that is the case it may well mean between them they will undertake to fund the club in the immediate short term until a deal is concluded

That then reduces the urgency to get any deal over the line at any price and gives prospective buyers the opportunity to undertake all necessary due diligence. 

Wonder If there  is another as yet unknown bidder out there ? 

Interesting

3 minutes ago, Benny The Ball said:

This is potentially very good news 

It may well mean that Eddies trustees and the other secured creditors are now conducting their own negotiations with prospective buyers , be very surprised if they aren't

If that is the case it may well mean between them they will undertake to fund the club in the immediate short term until a deal is concluded

That then reduces the urgency to get any deal over the line at any price and gives prospective buyers the opportunity to undertake all necessary due diligence. 

Wonder If there  is another as yet unknown bidder out there ? 

Interesting

But that scenario is playing very close to the wind as the HMRC court case comes up in just over 2 weeks.

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

ED loaned the £5 million to KA secured against his shares. KA loaned it to the club. If the Davies family take those shares, they own the club and owe KA £5 million.

In theory.

See your reasoning there.

Be great if they told him they weren't paying

1 hour ago, DomRepWanderer said:

BOLTON. The Game of Thrones bit coming closer. The other way to skin the 🐱 Davies family having a major say in proceedings. They have given a loan and want it back. They could even deal with a buyer instead if Anderson stalls on paying them. They want Eddie’s money now.

Everyone says Nixon is a clueless prick, he posts this and people are analysing and celebrating what it means.

I am half expecting Mounts to declare him an expert next. 

Just now, DomRepWanderer said:

But that scenario is playing very close to the wind as the HMRC court case comes up in just over 2 weeks.

I'm not suggesting it would drag on for weeks - It just strikes me as others have pointed out on here as difficult for the likes of Peter Kenyon to do all the necessary and complete by tomorrow

• Site Supporter
On 04/03/2019 at 14:06, Spider said:

was the only

maybe, just maybe new buyer has said "dont pay anyone, let them leave and we will buy the club with no wage bill and start from ground up" ???

9 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

BOLTON. Players had meeting today. Want to be paid by 5 tomorrow. Or consequences.

Excellent, we can have a clearout earlier than usual.

They haven’t got a great negotiating position

If we are playing songs.

KA could, in theory, be £5 million better off.

lyrics from the song above.

Oh shut up, silly woman, " said the reptile with a grin
"You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in

Just now, jmjhb said:

BOLTON. Players had meeting today. Want to be paid by 5 tomorrow. Or consequences.

Excellent, we can have a clearout earlier than usual.

Pmsl pay us or there will be consequences yeah they might win a fecking game!

31 minutes ago, HomerJay said:

maybe, just maybe new buyer has said "dont pay anyone, let them leave and we will buy the club with no wage bill and start from ground up" ???

I’d say it’s more likely Ken is continuing with his brinksmanship, and trying to get the best possible deal for himself with the two parties.