Random social media stuff

Zico

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/01/2024 at 22:42, Traf said:

Got to be at Blackpool, world's shittest waxworks.

I went to the Blackpool one last year and I thought it was really good. To be fair it was my first waxworks so I've nothing to compare it to! 😁

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, globaldiver said:

It’s a long time since I watched Top Gear. I really don’t know.

It may have been the new incarnation. Pretty sure they went to a really shot wax museum in Czechia 

• Members
7 hours ago, kent_white said:

I went to the Blackpool one last year and I thought it was really good. To be fair it was my first waxworks so I've nothing to compare it to! 😁

I went to one in Belfast 

To describe it as shit would be generous

Only went as my other half wanted to go 

The whole idea of it and the fact that they looked liked those shit footy statues meant it wasn't a great afternoon

But it was raining outside 

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, kent_white said:

Took the kids to the Blackpool one a couple of years back. The waxworks were all very realistic, but it was fucking expensive considering it's just wandering around staring at lifesize models of famous people for an hour. Boring as fuck.

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Took the kids to the Blackpool one a couple of years back. The waxworks were all very realistic, but it was fucking expensive considering it's just wandering around staring at lifesize models of famous people for an hour. Boring as fuck.

I think you are both on about Madame Tusauds which is good. There is/was another I remember which was laughably awful, surely its shut down now.

45 minutes ago, Cheese said:

You have to get involved Cheese. And get pictures of yourself pretending to finger a waxwork Cheryl Cole like I did.....

29 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

I think you are both on about Madame Tusauds which is good. There is/was another I remember which was laughably awful, surely its shut down now.

Yeah I was - I enjoyed it. Maybe I'm just a massive saddo! I enjoyed the Dungeon as well.....