Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

nottinghamtrotter

• Site Supporter

Social bubbles.

The ESLSC can breathe easy.

Question is, if we buy a season ticket and we cannot get in the stadium for the first ten games, will folk be so generous about waiving the refunds?

Im not so sure they will unless given free access to a live stream. Which isn’t mentioned.

Whatever, all really good stuff from Shazza

• Members
3 minutes ago, Spider said:

Social bubbles.

The ESLSC can breathe easy.

Question is, if we buy a season ticket and we cannot get in the stadium for the first ten games, will folk be so generous about waiving the refunds?

Im not so sure they will unless given free access to a live stream. Which isn’t mentioned.

Whatever, all really good stuff from Shazza

Aye it is Spider lad FAQ HERE  >>  https://www.bwfc.co.uk/siteassets/documents/faqs---202021-tickets.pdf

14 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

Would hope / expect the pricing is reflective of how many games we will miss and have to stream. Ie; if it works out at £12 per game and we miss the first 3, deduct the difference between the monthly iFollow cost off the PPG 

You pay your money and take the chance with what they have put on the website; no refunds but you do get i follow until we are let in. I will be taking the chance and buying one

3 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

You pay your money and take the chance with what they have put on the website; no refunds but you do get i follow until we are let in. I will be taking the chance and buying one

Of course. No debate as to whether one will be bought. Doesn’t matter what the cost is really but as I say would hope / expect that’s factored in 

Just now, Biggish Dave said:

So, for me to buy my ticket digitally, all I need to do download the google pay app and my ticket will store there?

Need to book together with your bubble on BWFC e-ticketing but yep your season ticket will go on google or apple pay. I am going to join your bubble mate

1 minute ago, Biggish Dave said:

So, for me to buy my ticket digitally, all I need to do download the google pay app and my ticket will store there?

Still got to log in to the ticket portal, E ticket is sent to your email then you download in to the relevant wallet is my understanding? As there is no auto renew DD etc needs re setting up 

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

supposedly. A number of us had difficulties if you remember with it not opening. Traf sorted it with passandroid. 👍

we are asking those who would normally sit together, to purchase their seats in one single transaction to ensure family & social bubbles are kept together. 

What does this mean? - there are 8 of us sit together - mix of family and friends - why cant we buy our tickets ourselves like we normally do? or am I missing something???

Just now, bwfc2003 said:

we are asking those who would normally sit together, to purchase their seats in one single transaction to ensure family & social bubbles are kept together. 

What does this mean? - there are 8 of us sit together - mix of family and friends - why cant we buy our tickets ourselves like we normally do? or am I missing something???

Absolutely no idea. Not sure whether you’d be able to choose your normal seat if bought individually especially if (as we all are) sat next to / between anyone and everyone

we could be sat pretty much anywhere in the requested stand I would say in our own “bubbles”