Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Spider said:

I dress differently from the Pakistani lads I know

I don’t go to mosque or the temple. 

I go to the pub. They don’t.

These things are all worthy of a mention simply because they are different. They do not divide us, they are simply differences in the way we live our lives.

Above all else, the communities I mention are much more influenced by religion. This is important as they will readily tell you.

Stop trying to just find racism where there isn’t any.

What makes Britain tolerant and brilliant is our ability to recognise the differences between us and embrace them.

If anything, your insistence that we are not different is a bit weird. We are different. That’s the beauty of it. It would be a bit dull otherwise.

I'm not insisting people are all the same at all. Quite the opposite. I just find it a bit obnoxious when someone suggests EVERYONE of a certain colour or creed behaves the same as everyone else who looks like them. Simple as that.

I dress differently to you. So fucking what? Why would you even think of that as something to differentiate yourself from another human being?

• Site Supporter
Just now, Cheese said:

I'm not insisting people are all the same at all. Quite the opposite. I just find it a bit obnoxious when someone suggests EVERYONE of a certain colour or creed behaves the same as everyone else who looks like them. Simple as that.

I dress differently to you. So fucking what? Why would you even think of that as something to differentiate yourself from another human being?

Liverpool fans.

Them.

Cunts.

Discuss.

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

To be fair You dress different to most on here 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Spider said:

Liverpool fans.

Them.

Cunts.

Discuss.

A Liverpool fan isn't born a Liverpool fan, and I wouldn't call their entire family/community/culture 'a bunch of cunts'* because one of them is a Liverpool fan.

*or label them in any other way

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Cheese said:

A Liverpool fan isn't born a Liverpool fan, and I wouldn't call their entire family/community/culture 'a bunch of cunts' because one of them is a Liverpool fan.

That’s where we differ

embrace the diversity ❤️

• Site Supporter
8 hours ago, royal white said:

Spider has recently made a racist remark on another thread. My betting is he is the head of Horwich Comabt 18 

You’ll have to point me in the direction of that one.

Remember, I’m only 50% English myself so you’re on iffy ground with this disgusting allegation.

They’ve been telling us for months that BAME and Asian communities are most at risk from covid. 

Now the stats are proving that correct.

The government are emposing harsher restrictions on hot spots, which are predominately Asian community areas.

Now we have people denying this and we are all as one and nobody should take responsibility? 

They are at risk because of the way they live and the way large proportions of them have carried on without giving a fuck. 

I say they as separating people in to groups using religion, places of origin, colour, hair colour, sexual persuasion, musical interest etc etc is pretty fucking common across the world and helps doctors, scientist and every fucker else. 

We are not all the same. 

It is not racist to say we are not and highlight problems withins groups of people. 

Gingers are more likely to get sunburn.

The Asian community are more likely to get covid. 

White folks are more likely to be alcoholics.

All this shouldn’t need explaining ffs

1 minute ago, gonzo said:

They’ve been telling us for months that BAME and Asian communities are most at risk from covid. 

The government are emposing harsher restrictions on hot spots, which are predominately Asian community areas.

Now we have people denying this and we are all as one and nobody should take responsibility? 

They are at risk because of the way they live and the way large proportions of them have carried on without giving a fuck. 

I say they as separating people in to groups using religion, places of origin, colour, hair colour, sexual persuasion, musical interest etc etc is pretty fucking common across the world and helps doctors, scientist and every fucker else. 

We are not all the same. 

It is not racist to say we are not and highlight problems withins groups of people. 

Its The start of eid in a couple of days, be interesting to see how it’s policed in Oldham, Blackburn and Leicester 

• Site Supporter
Just now, royal white said:

Its The start of eid in a couple of days, be interesting to see how it’s policed in Oldham, Blackburn and Leicester 

It won’t be

Can you imagine the reaction?

6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

We are not all the same. 

Mostly.

The perpetually enraged are looking to point the finger that many Asian families live on top of each other because they are underprivileged and that they are is racist.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

You’ll have to point me in the direction of that one.

Remember, I’m only 50% English myself so you’re on iffy ground with this disgusting allegation.

He’s pointing out the use of the word ‘pikey’ and the descriptives with it.

I’ve posted before about what is classed as a racist incident that is recorded by the police and your post probably would be classed as such.

Racism against gypsies is called antiziganism. 

A persons ethnic makeup doesn’t give them immunity from being a racist. Racism cuts  all ways. If there are any wannabe stattos and they can be arsed digging it out, the recorded racist incidents might just make people surprised as to the ethnicity of the majority of recorded victims. 

11 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

They’ll be trouble and I predict a Bristol situation where police take a passive stance. 

Then if you witness such behaviour and gatherings, report it and encourage your friends, family and others into doing this. 

This is a public health matter and it appears that the virus itself doesn’t discriminate who it infects.