Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

20 minutes ago, Sweep said:

This is one of our major suppliers, and they cant believe how the west, in their eyes, isn't taking it seriously, and they're worried that places like the US (especially) are going to see deaths that dwarf what was seen in China

The same brother as i mentioned above said last week, that they think the US is going to be screwed. They could see from the amount of sick days the warehouse staff (who get no sick pay and have no health cover) were taking in comparison to other countries where they do have sick pay. He also says the attitude of the directors of the company (mainly US based) is bordering on the criminal, they don't give a shit. They make fucking kettles.

Edited by peelyfeet

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Ifxall them kids are from the same family, you must be near Johnson Fold 😁

Indeed 😀

They're most definitely not from the same family, I know who two of them (or their Dads anyway) - so I'll be calling one of their Dads shortly to ask him what's going on

1 minute ago, peelyfeet said:

The same brother as i mentioned above said a last weeks that they think the US is going to be screwed. 

That can;t be true, Donald said it would all go away very quickly, and it was nothing to worry about....in fact he reckons it'll all be fixed by Easter

This is a timeline, a beautiful timeline

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-52029518/coronavirus-reopening-the-us-by-easter-a-beautiful-timeline

8 minutes ago, Sweep said:

That can;t be true, Donald said it would all go away very quickly, and it was nothing to worry about....in fact he reckons it'll all be fixed by Easter

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-52029518/coronavirus-reopening-the-us-by-easter-a-beautiful-timeline

Even the wind up merchants have given up trying to defend Trump. He's a complete joke. 

1 minute ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Even the wind up merchants have given up trying to defend Trump. He's a complete joke. 

There's been rumours that he takes some sort of amphetamine type drug, Adderall, to get him through the day, maybe bullshit, we'll probably find out in years to come. Might explain why he thinks everything is beautiful and really really good.

11 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

Just irresponsible, but ive no doubt you will get a mouthful back of them.

I just called one of the lads Dads, he's a mate of mine. I said "do you know that Ollie is wandering around with 4 of his scrotey mates and a dog" - reply was "I'm going to murder that little fucker when I get home, he promised me he would stay in all day" 🤣

Edit: Excellent, turns out it's not even their dog that is being walked, that's still stuck in the house 😀  

Edited by Sweep

1 minute ago, Sweep said:

I just called one of the lads Dads, he's a mate of mine. I said "do you know that Ollie is wandering around with 4 of his scrotey mates and a dog" - reply was "I'm going to murder that little fucker when I get home, he promised me he would stay in all day" 🤣

Kids will be calling you a grass😀

• Members

To be fair to Trump he did say he’d love to have the country up and running by easter. That’s not happening though. 

Half the cases are in New York, it’s going to get very messy very quickly over there. 

2 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

To be fair to Trump he did say he’d love to have the country up and running by easter. That’s not happening though. 

He is talking utter nonsense full stop though, just watch it again, he's just rambling. I think what he's saying is potentially dangerous, because it might give an indication, to the average thicko, that things are starting to get better, when they really aren't at all in the US

• Site Supporter

Yanks are the laziest cunts on earth.

Half of them think they can pray it away, the other half are relying on Trump.

Could make italy look like a village outbreak.

Edited by Spider

9 minutes ago, royal white said:

Live opposite a school, the missus has watched 3 parents dropping their kids off who we know aren’t essential workers. I’m going to turn into a super grass

Just be careful the list is longer than you think and every school here has required proof from employer....

• Members
1 minute ago, Sweep said:

He is talking utter nonsense full stop though, just watch it again, he's just rambling. I think what he's saying is potentially dangerous, because it might give an indication, to the average thicko, that things are starting to get better, when they really aren't at all in the US

Yeah but they voted for him in the first place. It’s not like he’s changed. He’s way out of his depth. A scientist or doctor should be writing his statement and he should stick to that but he won’t.

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I particularly enjoy watching the faces / eyes of the people beside him when he speaks, and you can see they're thinking "we didn't tell him to say that"

3 minutes ago, birch-chorley said:

Consumer spending in America is something daft like 20% of global GDP 

If it’s a shit show over there then the Economic damage will hit everywhere 

Fingers crossed they get on top of it 

100% agree, if they get it bad, we'll all suffer  -  don't worry, have faith in Trump

• Members

Our Maude has spent all morning looking at pictures of our sprog when she was a baby and cooing at how small she was. If she’s not up the duff by the end of all this I’ll be fucking stunned.

• Members
1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

Get the snip lad, you dont want to breed baby snowflakes.

Don’t think the NHS will be able to fit me in for that at the moment, you reckon someone on here could do it?