Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nuclear Holocaust Pissheadery

deane koontz

We had started steam cleaning our groceries in the back before bringing it in, Mrs is a bit OTT.

3 weeks ago the steam cleaner went through my shoe and sock and burned the top of my foot. I've barely left the house since, massive blister, got infected, antibiotics and just about getting right now. 

I'm never steam cleaning malbec bottles again. Coronavirus won't do the damage the additional drinking for 3 months will do anyway! 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, stevieb said:

We had started steam cleaning our groceries in the back before bringing it in, Mrs is a bit OTT.

3 weeks ago the steam cleaner went through my shoe and sock and burned the top of my foot. I've barely left the house since, massive blister, got infected, antibiotics and just about getting right now. 

I'm never steam cleaning malbec bottles again. Coronavirus won't do the damage the additional drinking for 3 months will do anyway! 

:D

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, Super Bock said:

Morrisons sell the big 5l kegs of Budvar. I haven’t tried it but had a keg of the German beer Fruh a few weeks back, head and shoulders above the same beer in bottles, so it seems to travel better in those kegs.

Früh Kölsch is one of the best lagers there is.

Where’d you get the keg?

11 hours ago, stevieb said:

:lol:

• Members
12 hours ago, stevieb said:

How does a steam cleaner go through your shoe? 
What were you wearing crocs? Or (shudders) Toms?

1 minute ago, Rudy’s Message said:

How does a steam cleaner go through your shoe? 
What were you wearing crocs? Or (shudders) Toms?

Adidas zx280 spzl. Canvas topped runners. 

Fucking crocs? Are you mad. 

47 minutes ago, ErnestTurnip said:

I'm not in but I might have been doing the Brewdog v Cloudwater a disservice yesterday because the one today tastes nowt like the one yesterday.

But you aren’t in?

Not even had as much as a shandy for ten days...

There was a stray can of Carlsberg in the fridge that was on the cusp of turning into slush (fridge does this in summer)...

Took it and myself five minutes walk away - border of G/L and Farnworth...

Looking at this and supping it slowly.

YBMc73Hr.jpg

It tastes like those fagash cornershop beers one used to copper up at cornershops for at fourteen; Stein, Royal Dutch, Stryke etc. - bloody marvellous.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

My new drum kit got delivered earlier, so a night off beckons for me whilst I annoy everyone within 100 metres 

Speaking of random pissed up purchases... 

Our cream couch is fucked after 2 kids. We bought a Couchsaver about 6 weeks ago. 80 dollars. Its from an American firm but shipped from China. Arrived today. Basically just a sheet and some foam you shove down the sides. 

I've not bothered fitting it yet but I already know it's gonna be shit! 

• Members

Our cream couch is fucked after 2 kids. We bought a Couchsaver about 6 weeks ago. 80 dollars. Its from an American firm but shipped from China. Arrived today. Basically just a sheet and some foam you shove down the sides. 

So far I’ve been talked out of buying the following 

Pigmy Goat

Guitar

Projector Screen

Basketball hoop 

Wendy house for the sprog

Ive bought a chicken coop, chicks, Sonos speakers a Dyson, Karcher Pressure washer and a cuddly toy 

Did you get the steam cleaner on it?