Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Antifa

Rudy

1 minute ago, boogs said:

It was a genuine question mate. I just find that the lads in the pub that would agree with what you post and say on here and say the same sort of stuff themselves are, to a man, the same lads that buy into the "scamdemic" stuff and say they refuse to wear masks. 

I was just testing the theory further than a few lads from the boozer.

Ok mate no worries. But yeah I get what you're saying. I pretty much wear a mask for 8 hours a day. I'm used to it now though so it doesn't bother me anymore.

• Members
1 minute ago, wanderer1984 said:

Ok mate no worries. But yeah I get what you're saying. I pretty much wear a mask for 8 hours a day. I'm used to it now though so it doesn't bother me anymore.

@Sweep wears a mask 8 hours a day, but only at night

9 minutes ago, boogs said:

It was a genuine question mate. I just find that the lads in the pub that would agree with what you post and say on here and say the same sort of stuff themselves are, to a man, the same lads that buy into the "scamdemic" stuff and say they refuse to wear masks. 

I was just testing the theory further than a few lads from the boozer.

Edit- sorry, forgot to quote @wanderer1984

Most people I talk to think the same but just don't dare say it. It's common to be branded racist these days when nothing can be further from the truth. It's obvious to me what's happening. We are living in the only country in the world that just sits back and let's it continue. This country has no identity anymore, it's gone soft and I'm sorry if that offends people but it's the truth.

• Members
Just now, wanderer1984 said:

Most people I talk to think the same but just don't dare say it. It's common to be branded racist these days when nothing can be further from the truth. It's obvious to me what's happening. We are living in the only country in the world that just sits back and let's it continue. This country has no identity anymore, it's gone soft and I'm sorry if that offends people but it's the truth.

The sensitivity of the world really fucks me off

A phrase I hate hearing is “you can’t say that”

Yeah I fuckin can, I can say what I like you don’t have to like it and there may be consequences but yeah I can. 

2 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Now I'm almost convinced your one of the lads in the pub! 😉

58 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Can anyone explain to me what the shittin crikey they want to achieve and what side they are on?

I found out they took over six blocks of Seattle, and created a no police zone

So went down a YouTube wormhole and I have no idea what they want but I do know they are armed to the fuckin teeth 

What is hilarious is Antifa stands for Anti fascism but they seem to be quite fascist 

Do catch up mate, the ones with Vision on here have been telling you guys about these cretins for years now, but were called racists and fascists etc.......we are all normal folk, the Antifa rabble need to get a life, a job and a damn good fuck 😃 

• Members
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Do catch up mate, the ones with Vision on here have been telling you guys about these cretins for years now, but were called racists and fascists etc.......we are all normal folk, the Antifa rabble need to get a life, a job and a damn good fuck 😃 

I’ve heard about them but the Seattle thing blew my mind, how are they now sending the forces in? 
How are they funding it ? Who’s in charge

I have so many questions.

1 minute ago, Rudy said:

I’ve heard about them but the Seattle thing blew my mind, how are they now sending the forces in? 

I think I posted stuff on the BLM thread the other month mate re Seattle, it's mental over there.

They want the police defunding but when one of theirs got hurt, guess who they rang  ? Couldn't script it  😅 

2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

It's all bollocks to certain folk on here. They spend their lives causing havoc. They turn up in masses all over the world. It's funded by someone.

26 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

thing is i dont think  it is ever going to change

society seems split almost 50/50 with lefty loonies on one side 

and the voice of reason on tother

1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I had a go on a mate's Etch-A-Sketch as a kid.

I found the linear nature very restricting.

I eventually got a Magnadoodle.

Much more freeform.

Antifa? Some good some tosspots.

Plenty went and stuck their necks out to fight total cunts Daesh.

Others just act the twat here.

Absolutely,  always given the brave 0161 Antifa crew credit for going out to fight IS etc, yet the others like you say just act the twat here.

Most of their members just want a kick off. 

My got involved with em when he was at cambridge uni. Ended travelling to italy or france (cant remember) with em for a G8 summit. Met up with the mob called the W.O.M.B.L.E which stands for some anti capitalist jargo.

They camped in some woods near the site and they all had code names. My mates was kestral. They all steamed down when the leaders got there and kicked off like fuck all in body armour.

Its a massive network and all the same leaders involved. Anti capitalist shit, BLM, anti fuckin perspirant you name it theyre all over it.

Rent a mob in which half the members dont give a fuck what its about. Nowadays its mostly Gimps that have been bullied at school and have no mates getting their own back on the system.

• Members
6 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Most of their members just want a kick off. 

My got involved with em when he was at cambridge uni. Ended travelling to italy or france (cant remember) with em for a G8 summit. Met up with the mob called the W.O.M.B.L.E which stands for some anti capitalist jargo.

They camped in some woods near the site and they all had code names. My mates was kestral. They all steamed down when the leaders got there and kicked off like fuck all in body armour.

Its a massive network and all the same leaders involved. Anti capitalist shit, BLM, anti fuckin perspirant you name it theyre all over it.

Rent a mob in which half the members dont give a fuck what its about. Nowadays its mostly Gimps that have been bullied at school and have no mates getting their own back on the system.

Kestrel 😂fuckin Kestrel

”hey cmon r Kes, let’s cause anarchy”