Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile in Ukraine

Rudy

4 hours ago, Spider said:

...Fucking awful. All because Putin wants a statue.

Why don't Fulham send him Michael Jackson, or Southampton send him the first 'affable oompa lumpa holding a giant malteser' effort at Ted Bates, I think they melted it down actually. We could send over Fred 'neck like Mike Tyson and holding a spear for some unknown reason' Dibnah.

• Members
2 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

What an odd comment. All Americans are the same are they? Fucking hell.

Jesus. 

You’re calling him sleepy Joe.

Sleepy Joe beat the last President. 

How bad must the last president to be beaten by a guy who you refer to as ‘Sleepy’

You’re telling me to go and look at how they are viewing the current sleepy president who beat the last president

Hence telling me to go and listen to Americans

They are not the barometer for politics FOR FUCKS SAKE 

• Members
5 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Why don't Fulham send him Michael Jackson, or Southampton send him the first 'affable oompa lumpa holding a giant malteser' effort at Ted Bates, I think they melted it down actually. We could send over Fred 'neck like Mike Tyson and holding a spear for some unknown reason' Dibnah.

B9C3D5FA-6265-4A53-907D-04D8DE12654F.thumb.jpeg.976b4ffac6140fbea1d4bca8ca8e2a2e.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Had to Google the Ted Bates one, fuckin' 'ell 😁

download.jpeg

• Site Supporter

I hope all the gayers, wokeists and left wing nut jobs are good ‘n’ scared, because the big war is upon us.

There won’t be ladies and gents toilets, just holes in the ground we can all shit our bright yellow discharge into.

Im off out to score some proper premier league chan 

4 minutes ago, Spider said:

I hope all the gayers, wokeists and left wing nut jobs are good ‘n’ scared, because the big war is upon us.

There won’t be ladies and gents toilets, just holes in the ground we can all shit our bright yellow discharge into.

There is none. I've bought it all with my 'ukranian refugee fund' money

33 minutes ago, Spider said:

Call them what you want but truth is we wouldn't last two minutes compared to other nations. Noticeably eastern europeans. 

All their generations are tough and have pride. 

Most of ours, the younger especially are a bunch of fannies that can do nothing for themselves, complain and whine at the slightest things.

I and others can see it but the soft have set a trend and its stuck. Nothing is good enough for some people and weirdly they take great satisfaction from it.

Good job we have decent forces and can rely on other countries to back our nation up when needed.

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

Call them what you want but truth is we wouldn't last two minutes compared to other nations. Noticeably eastern europeans. 

All their generations are tough and have pride. 

Most of ours, the younger especially are a bunch of fannies that can do nothing for themselves, complain and whine at the slightest things.

I and others can see it but the soft have set a trend and its stuck. Nothing is good enough for some people and weirdly they take great satisfaction from it.

Good job we have decent forces and can rely on other countries to back our nation up when needed.

Think you're judging an entire generation by the noisy minority that feel the need to publicise their own thoughts constantly through social media.  

4 hours ago, Traf said:

It's all fine. Premier League captains are wearing blue and yellow armbands this weekend.
That'll sort Putin out and stop the murder of innocent women and children.

Not to add EA have pulled all Russian teams off the computer game FIFA 22

Putin doesn't stand a chance with measures like this being taken