Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Prophet Mo, an illustrator and a teacher

Rudy

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

That's irrelevant. The man is reportedly in hiding and publicly disclosing his identity places him in increased risk. It's a clear safeguarding issue.

Beyond that, the charity has no place in identifying him and I doubt it's been done innocently.

Don't get me wrong, he shouldn't be in danger from anyone, just saying his name will be well known regardless, he is teacher.

Heard an old dear on the radio this morning saying as a Christian she can't watch lots of programmes anymore.

She is of a different generation so I understand she doesn't understand our lack of empathy or our tolerance of hers.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Did you know that in hoh chi Minh the “barbers” Shops with the traditional red and white striped pole outside are not quite what they seem??

You must have poked your junk in some fucking horrid places

1 minute ago, Spider said:

You must have poked your junk in some fucking horrid places

These places you sit in the barbers chair :lol: seems normal then the old fella is oot and getting a good polishing. If you don’t want to be in the middle of the shop you must insist to go in the back. 

same in lolitas in Bangkok. They just get down and get noshing you off in the downstairs bit. I’m more of a discerning client so always choose to go in the back. 

lolitas on a busy day 40+ girls outside with their little uniforms on. (Tartan skirts)  to choose from. Like flies round shit they are. It’s great. 

9 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Don't get me wrong, he shouldn't be in danger from anyone, just saying his name will be well known regardless, he is teacher.

Heard an old dear on the radio this morning saying as a Christian she can't watch lots of programmes anymore.

She is of a different generation so I understand she doesn't understand our lack of empathy or our tolerance of hers.

The point is that they've publishing his name (five times in one press release) despite knowing he will be in danger. And despite knowing it will only place him in increased danger. The threat to him won't lie just in the local community. As I posted, I doubt it's been done innocently. 

The old dear hasn't.

• Moderators

I hope nothing comes of it 

And don't oppose the fact the teacher chose to do this 

But there must've been a voice at the back of his mind saying "remember what happened the last time someone did this?" 

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, Zico said:

I hope nothing comes of it 

And don't oppose the fact the teacher chose to do this 

But there must've been a voice at the back of his mind saying "remember what happened the last time someone did this?" 

Probably but if we all think that way & let it affect our decisions then the Fairytale brigade will stifle what little free speech we still have. 

He's probably fucking god squad an' all...

If I had to do R.E. I'd just let 'em draw and piss about.

Couldn't have give a fuck if they'd drew me a graphic picture of a satanic ritual.

R.E. teachers are invariably god squad - they have to pretend to be inclusive, but they're as impartial as Mike Riley.

He's got them talking though, shame it's mainly 'hang the kuffar'.

I'd give the protestors same as all the other gobshites over the past year - a good dousing with a water-cannon.

This Charlie Hebdo should be banned - for being shite.

At least 'Life of Brian' was funny (first few times).

Jesus H Corbett I need a beer.

Only 19 days and I can indulge in one or two...

The theology behind it is 'Allah created all in nature'...

So recreating owt that occurs in nature is supposedly saying...

'Check out my stick man - I'm better than Allah...'

Doing a representation of Muhammad (PBUH, SAW) is akin to fashioning a crucifix into a dildo then wiping your dog's arse with it.

I'm not backing the bellends btw, bur that's what it's about.

That's why there's only patterns n' that in Islamic art.

And why the Qatar 2022 mascot will be shit, possibly as shit as 'Ciao'.

1 minute ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

Have Bronski Beat reformed? 🤣🤣🤣

The train heading North that day had quite a few Bury fans on going to Carlisle, had a laugh with them and the prophet Miami told them to make the most of it, because you'll be kicked out of the Football League next season.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, leigh white said:

The train heading North that day had quite a few Bury fans on going to Carlisle, had a laugh with them and the prophet Miami told them to make the most of it, because you'll be kicked out of the Football League next season.

Think we may have to start calling him Mohammi 😂

• Members
7 hours ago, royal white said:

Anyone who gets offended by a cartoon obviously has serious mental issues. They’re a danger to themselves And everyone around them.

Urgent professional help should be found ASAP

Weird cunts 

Correct mate. 

Yesterday I learned that's it's only the Sunni Muslims that have got a beef about pictures of Mohammed. The Shia's aren't arsed apparently.

Also there's nothing in the Quran that forbids images of him either. So it's more of a cultural thing. So they can get doubly fucked.

Everyday's a school day (unless you're a child in Batley)!

• Members
9 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Yesterday I learned that's it's only the Sunni Muslims that have got a beef about pictures of Mohammed. The Shia's aren't arsed apparently.

Also there's nothing in the Quran that forbids images of him either. So it's more of a cultural thing. So they can get doubly fucked.

Everyday's a school day (unless you're a child in Batley)!

Shiite Muslims